Cache Lei Geocoin

PSU Fan

I am waiting for the arrival of the new geocoin I created -- "Cache Lei" Geocoin. I expect it hopefully by the end of next week.

I had the following metal finishes minited and available for sale:

125 Black Nickel

75 Copper

50 Gold

They will sell for $11.50 each including domestic shipping. The coin has it's own unique Icon.

Please email any questions or requests to didsdmb@yahoo.com

The following link shows a sample of the Black Nickel finish:

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=1187046

I will send PayPal invoices once I receive the coins and have them ready to ship out.

Thanks,

PSU Fan

What do the icon and the back look like?

The back is the mirror image of the front with the exception of the saying in the middle is the tracking number on the back.

As for the icon....if someone could let me know how to post an actual image on the page I can post it as well.

Thanks,

PSU Fan

What do the icon and the back look like?

The back is the mirror image of the front with the exception of the saying in the middle is the tracking number on the back.

As for the icon....if someone could let me know how to post an actual image on the page I can post it as well.

Thanks,

PSU Fan

If you want email me the image at "jayman11geo@verizon.net" and i will post it up for you on the post.

Jayman11

Edited by jho135

Thanks to all who have contacted me so far .... I will update as I have a better estimate on arrival date. For those who are still interested I still have the following for sale:

Black Nickel - 94

Copper - 58

*** Gold - 9 ***

Thanks,

PSU Fan

****UPDATE****UPDATE****UPDATE****

I received an email yesterday stating that I should have the coins by July 20th. This will either have to be a quick turn around for those who have notified me as I will be away starting on the 20th for a few days. I will bring them with me with hopes of getting them mailed out as quickly as I can. I will update more as I know more.

Thanks for those who have contacted me for my coins. The responses have been more than I thought...so thanks to everyone. I still have more left for those interested, although the Gold are down to the final 3.

More to come,

PSU Fan

Assuming you are away right now according to the last post, but when you get a chance just let us know an update on this.. :o

Jayman11

Sorry for the delay. I am out of town and did not have internet access until today. I do have the coins in hand. I will be sending out invoices in the next couple of days and have them in the mail. I am excited about the final product and hope that y'all enjoy them as much. For everyone who has sent me a PayPal address you should see the invoice by Saturday.

Thanks for your patience.

PSU Fan

All invoices have been sent for emails received. If you did not receive an invoice, please re-send your PayPal email and coin request.

Thanks again everyone for your orders and your patience. The coins will be mailed once I receive payment.

Regards,

PSU Fan

I have mailed out all orders with payment received. Thank you all who placed an order and sorry for the delay. This took longer than I expected, so I learned my lesson for my next coin. :laughing: I sent out email replies to all payment emails confirming your order has been placed in the mail.

Regards,

PSU Fan

(5 weeks and counting to the College Football season) :laughing:

You should mail some of these (activated) out to local cachers in Hawaii to begin their travels out there!

I was actually getting ready to do the complete opposite, but I like your idea as well. If you live in Hawaii and would like to help a Cache Lei start it's journey, please email me your information. I would be more than happy to send a few coins out there and come up with missions for them.

Thanks Hula Bum for suggesting the idea.

Mahalo :(

PSU Fan

You should mail some of these (activated) out to local cachers in Hawaii to begin their travels out there!

I was actually getting ready to do the complete opposite, but I like your idea as well. If you live in Hawaii and would like to help a Cache Lei start it's journey, please email me your information. I would be more than happy to send a few coins out there and come up with missions for them.

Thanks Hula Bum for suggesting the idea.

Mahalo :blink:

PSU Fan

Sent you an e-mail.

jrr

Thank you all for the kind feedback. :P I am very pleased with the way that the coins turned out.

I liked the idea to Hula Bum of having coins starting there travels in Hawaii. I do have coins starting their journeys on the islands, which I am excited about. If there is anyone else in Hawaii who is interested in helpng me start an activated coin in Hawaii, please email me your mailing information. :laughing:

I also wanted to give an update that I still have some Black Nickel and Copper coins left. Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks again,

PSU Fan