Cool FTF's

Many times micros around here contain a gold dollar or one of the new dollar coins. One local cacher leaves a $2 bill in all of his caches for the FTF. Some folks leave certificates. I have a friend who found a FTF prize that was a new fishing reel with an 1800's fifty cent piece attached and coordinates to the matching fishing pole. Now that was a pretty nice FTF prize!

I've left unactivated travel bug dog tags, geocoins, gold dollars, and other things. In my Scrooge's Strongbox series I left an unactivated Kilted Cacher Christmas Geocoin. It's a nice one. I actually use mine on my Christmas tree as an ornament.

looks like I need to go to CA and try to grab some caches. yeah right I have almost given up on FTF's but I guess maybe that topic is for a different thread. We have put out 4 caches and left 2 unactivated TB's and a 5 dollar Wal-Mart gift card. Don't remember on the other one.

I was going to leave a mini charge up car at a co-owned cache but the hiding place was too small to fit the tupperware+car =(

Thats when you find a close, but seperate hiding spot for the FTF prize, and just post the coords to the prize so its really obvious to the FTFer that the prize is in another "bonus" location.

One of my buddies did that when he left a nice walking stick for FTF.....Had it hidden in a pile of sticks a couple hundred feet from the cache.