Special GW5 Coins

islander1988

There's a few threads around that people have started to announce special coins they've created for trading at GW5. I'm wondering if there might be some other coins out there still under wraps. :laughing: So how many people will have one? Feel free to post it here (even if it's mentioned elsewhere). Here's mine.

i656515_gw5Small.jpg

I have a coin specifically made for GW5 (not announced yet).

...Anthus

P.S. I will also have an asortment of my coins for trade including my Bodacious Berry geoJellies and with any luck <crosses fingers and toes> maybe the Laptop geocoins will come in time!

cc74d66b-4ee7-4e56-95a9-e0af9aebe80d.jpg

Here is our coin coming out at GW5!

The black nickel imitation hard enamel will only be sold with our groovy HWS Tie Die T-shirt. The quantity is limited so hurry and get yours Friday afternoon, so you can be in the cool crowd! :D

The gold soft enamel is beautiful. Pictures do not do it justice to this coin. The combination of texture and colors are a psychedelic dream.

edit for picture error

Edited by Mama Cache

cc74d66b-4ee7-4e56-95a9-e0af9aebe80d.jpg

Here is our coin coming out at GW5!

The black nickel imitation hard enamel will only be sold with our groovy HWS Tie Die T-shirt. The quantity is limited so hurry and get yours Friday afternoon, so you can be in the cool crowd! :D

The gold soft enamel is beautiful. Pictures do not do it justice to this coin. The combination of texture and colors are a psychedelic dream.

HOpefully my "geobuddies" will pick me one of these up!! Totally mad I couldn't make it at the last minute! FIngers crossed she will read this !!!

Edited by Ble68

I made a limited run (20) of hand made (metal) coins for GW5. I will also have my 2007 V1 & V2 available for trade

I wish I had had time to keep up on the threads before heading out Wednesday; I would have brought one of my hand cast coins and tracked you down for a trade. Maybe next time!