Going for 100 successful consecutive days of caching!

Hi caching folks,

Well, thanks for you support (push I think) in the early days I have continued to find at least one cache every consecutive day since the 28th Feb 2007 and I have now reached the stage that the 100th day is in my sight!

To celebrate the occasion I have organised an event to take place on the 100th day at The Strathmore Arms in the village of St Paul's Walden near Stevenage, Herts. All are welcome to attend, look out for my event listing that I have just posted and will be published soon.

Fingers crossed that I will continue to find caches every day to the 7th June! :laughing:

regards, Peter aka goldpot

Edited by goldpot

Keep going PJ!

Why aren't you havning the celebration near Regents Park?

I belong to another desperate group of folks who visit real ale pubs in London and the home counties every Thursday evenings...hence the 'do' is at St Paul's Walden.

I'll get a tick for that too for my attendance and believe it or not this group is called the Weekly Wind-Up! ;)

Hey you're on the same wavelength as us!

But you've trumped our effort!!

We'll get to 69 consecutive days today and will give up when we get to 80 on 4th June.

However I'll be glad to give up by then as the nearest caches require one huge cycle to get to and its taking over my life. :(

Good effort on getting to 100.

Wow! It's quite an achievement.

I am fascinated though - how will you stop yourself going caching on the 8th of June? Do you think once you get there you will want to go for another 100?

;);)

...yes, it does worry me very much indeed, perhaps I should book myself into The Priory ;) ...is there a cache in the grounds of this clinic I wonder???