Kiss Caches Geocoin Preorder

cqdx

Wow... looks great! I like your foil look.

Sorry, but I didn't know about yours, and

I have Micro Kisses in production... They will be glitter filled.

(no foil look)

I will have them for GW5.

(I'll post them in a different thread...)

Edited by Fluttershy

I would like to get one of each, but when I order I get two seperate PayPal invoices. Is there a way to combine the order so I can get a combine S&H?

I will refund shipping on 2nd order. just send an email to me. On ct.com it is hard to combine shipping.

Um . . . I suppose I'll have to ask. :)

What is the connection between a shrivelled pear and Kiss?

KISS = Keep It Simple, Stupid

KISS = rock band

Kiss = ???

I'm guessing that you don't have these down under.

Kiss - Hershey's Kiss - a drop of chocolate wrapped in foil. the Stem of the "pear" is a piece of paper to open the foil wrapper.

They can be seen at Hershey's website.

Edited by tokencollector

KISS = rock band

Kiss = ???

Kiss - Hershey's Kiss - a drop of chocolate wrapped in foil. the Stem of the "pear" is a piece of paper to open the foil wrapper.

I was wondering where in this thread was a shriveled pear....but now I see they are deprived of the wonderful Hershey's Kisses.....how sad for them....

I have never thought a kiss would look like a pear...lol...but it kinda does.

Um . . . I suppose I'll have to ask. :o

KISS = rock band

Kiss = ???

I was wondering where in this thread was a shriveled pear....but now I see they are deprived of the wonderful Hershey's Kisses.....how sad for them....

Yes but we are deprived of Tim Tams (Australian, not sure if they have them in NZ)

Kiss Geocoins now also on Ebay for those that want to combine shipping.

KISS = rock band

Kiss = ???

Yes but we are deprived of Tim Tams (Australian, not sure if they have them in NZ)

Kiss Geocoins now also on Ebay for those that want to combine shipping.

Thanks for the info - I'd sort of worked out it must be a wrapped chocolate, but it still looks like a shrivelled pear to me :o

But - no Tim Tams - you poor people - how do you manage? :o

Actually it's more like a fig than a shrivelled pear, but never mind.

As you've educated me about the Hershey's Kiss, I'd better make sure you know about TimTams.

1719f98e-4b21-481c-b885-834213ab102d.jpg

TimTams are the yummiest chocolate biscuits in the world and come in many varieties.

This (slightly edited) exchange occurred on our local Oz forum recently (the general topic was why various products are sold in some places and not others).

“Question:

Why have Arnott's never exported TimTams to their US operation?

The Yanks who've tried them pay exorbitant amounts for them at Aussie import shops when they get home, because they can't live without them once they've become addicted.

Answer:

Speaking with great authority as someone who worked at Arnott's for over six years...

The high management of Arnott's wouldn't know a good idea if it popped out of their <censored> and <censored>.”

And this despite them being named after a horse that won the Kentucky Derby in 1958! :o

Speaking for myself, I could cope with a day without a coffee more easily than a day without a TimTam . . . :)

Actually it's more like a fig than a shrivelled pear, but never mind.

As you've educated me about the Hershey's Kiss, I'd better make sure you know about TimTams.

1719f98e-4b21-481c-b885-834213ab102d.jpg

TimTams are the yummiest chocolate biscuits in the world and come in many varieties.

This (slightly edited) exchange occurred on our local Oz forum recently (the general topic was why various products are sold in some places and not others).

“Question:

Why have Arnott's never exported TimTams to their US operation?

The Yanks who've tried them pay exorbitant amounts for them at Aussie import shops when they get home, because they can't live without them once they've become addicted.

Answer:

Speaking with great authority as someone who worked at Arnott's for over six years...

The high management of Arnott's wouldn't know a good idea if it popped out of their <censored> and <censored>.”

And this despite them being named after a horse that won the Kentucky Derby in 1958! :)

Speaking for myself, I could cope with a day without a coffee more easily than a day without a TimTam . . . :o

I say we do a Tim Tam Geocoin together!!! Tim Tam Slams 4ever!