It's Not An Anorak, It's A Travel Bug Race

Remember It's Not An Anorak, It's A Travel Bug Race, that started just over two years ago, well its been won for some time now......dirty dealings if you ask me..... but hows your TB doing.

Mine has now clocked up 20,000+ miles and is currently residing near Helsinki, but the other 25 left in the race, I've no idea. Please pray tell.

Ours made great progress - joint leader at one stage I think (before Mr Humphrey took it on a round tour of Spain and the Isle of Man) - but then got eaten 20 miles from the finish line...

And of course the race page is still active - but I suppose you couldn't be bothered to click on all the links Tony! :laughing:

Edited by milvus-milvus

Dirty dealings ? manipulation maybe by a certain someone..but with no assistance from me...just for the record 2202

Dirty dealings....manipulation, same thing...so the rumours were true then! :drama:

Edited by 2202

Our TB Anoraknophobia made it back to the target Cache in October having spent some time bouncing between the coasts of the US and covering an astounding 23320.3 miles, which is only just short of enough distance to get it all the way back again!

We were in second place for a while on distance travelled alone, but I'm not sure of our final placing.

The TB is currently in its target cache waiting for me to give it a new mission.

How about a race back again? :rolleyes: