How do I delete a photo uploaded to my cache?

Is there a way to delete a photo that was uploaded to my cache page, without deleting the log of the person as well? I think it is inappropriate, but others may not. I just know that I don't want kids seeing it.

Unless you choose to delete the entire log entry in order to remove the photo as well, you cannot delete the photo alone. Only the account which created the log entry and which posted the photo has the ability to delete only the photo. You may wish to write to the log poster, expalining your concerns and asking them to delete the foto, or you may wish to go ahead and kill the log and the photo anyway. It is really your choice, as you are the cache owner!

LATE EDIT: Just took a look at the photo in question. You may wish to also see my newer post below...!

Edited by Vinny & Sue Team

I just took a look at the photo in question. My own opinion (since you did not ask, thank you :(:(:huh::( ) is that the photo and the caption are very harmless, as in benign. In fact, we all encounter discarded items of clothing or underclothing everyday while in the woods hunting caches, and children (since you mentioned children) see these discarded items of clothing as well; they also see them in the laundry basket! And, I thought that the caption for the photo was kinda cute and definitely harmless. The preceding was my opinion only; I am not trying to convince you that you should feel about the matter the same way that I do. And, as the cache owner, you have the ultimate choice over what appears on your cache listing page, so if the photo bothers you, please feel free to act on it!

Edited by Vinny & Sue Team

I agree with Vinny & Sue and feel both the picture and caption are harmless. I've been to a ski resorts before where bra's lined the tree line beneath a lift. Everyone, kids included, found it pretty amusing. I think the best case scenario for the log is everyone gets a good chuckle out of it and the worst case scenario is everyones prepared for what they might see.

:huh: Seems to me that, if the OP is so concerned about it, he/she probably needs to go out there and remove the offending item from the scene lest some kids discover it for themselves while hunting for the cache! But I'd agree that the best thing to do would be to contact the cacher in question and ask him to remove the pic himself - it might affect his log a bit but he looks like a sensitive kinda guy ..... :(

:( Seems to me that, if the OP is so concerned about it, he/she probably needs to go out there and remove the offending item from the scene lest some kids discover it for themselves while hunting for the cache! But I'd agree that the best thing to do would be to contact the cacher in question and ask him to remove the pic himself - it might affect his log a bit but he looks like a sensitive kinda guy ..... :(

:(:D:D:D:huh::(

Yes, in fact, I would like to nominate the OP as "volunteer of the year" to go out into all the parks and forests within a 500 mile radius of his/her home and remove all occurrences of discarded underwear lying on the ground or hanging in trees, the better to protect children from seeing them. Perhaps we could also ask TV stations, catalogs and magazines to stop showing images of such items in their ads as well. :D

Time for CITO! <_< Though nothing offensive about the photo.

One of the less glamorous aspects of trail maintenance is garbage removal. Somewhere, I have a list of items that I've carried out. And one wonders. One fork, silver-plated. One beer-ball, empty. One black clog, right foot, very small. One pair men's boxers, size medium, blue. One baseball bat. Not to mention the beer cans!

I've been to other caches where there were used condoms on the ground, or, even,people actively not using them!

There's a real world out there.