JIMBOBWE's - Painting for Cache Geocoin

JIMBOBWE

Just got word my coins will be in sooner than expected!!!!!

I already have the bubble mailers labeled and ready to go for all the presale orders.As soon as i get 'em i'll ship 'em!!!!

Can't wait!!!JIMBOBWE

Wow! Now, that's what I call efficiency. Way to go!

Effcient maybe.Anxious definately.I've been waiting along time for this coin.From concept,to saving for it,to the production of it.I'll keep you all posted when they come in....Still workin on the ammo cans.I'll have pics of them very soon!!!!

Edited by JIMBOBWE

James is on his way/in Florida until next week. I'm not sure of his internet access, but I know his trip will be keeping him from our big NWOGEO party this weekend. I'm certainly looking forward to the ammo cans too. He dropped off a set of coins for me in the mailbox on his way out ;) Very sharp.

I just activated one today. Nice to see another airbrusher on the forums.

It will be released into the wild this weekend, hopefully to visit some scenic spots along the way.

It would be wonderful if it makes it into Jimbobwe's hands for a while.

It is a beautiful coin and almost a shame to sent it wandering.

I haven't been able to get out to any events so i had my 9yr. old daughter draw numbers out of a paint can.I figured it's been long over due to draw for these.The gold winner gets first dibs on choice of can....

The winners are # 13 gold & 75 chrome

Thanks everyone!!!!

That leaves me out as I don't know my number! :blink::laughing::blink:

I hope business dies down enough for you to attend the 'Bash Jim!! I really want to discuss painting my motorcycle gas tank! It's crazy how you're so busy while the economy tanks...maybe it's time to take up painting!

Good luck all, these cans look great (from what I can tell at least)!! Great job JimBobWe!!!

I just lookin for some feedback on my new coin.When i came up with this idea,i wanted to put all my passion into one coin.Geocaching,airbrushing geocaches and micros(I Love Hiding Them!)

I won't be taking any reservations until i get my photo samples.I should have those within the next couple of days or so.Here is my final artwork!!84224044-30c8-41f8-97d5-83f77c0365a5.jpg

I will be minting 250 coins in SHINY Chrome and 100 coins in SHINY Gold.The Gold coins will be a Litmited edition.All coins will be G.C. Trackable w/Custom Icon.Each set of coins will be numbered 1-250 for chrome and 1-100 for gold.Frontside of the coin will be 3-D.The dimensions are 2 in. wide by 1.35 in. tall.The thickness will be 3.5 mm.I originally wanted a completely 3-d coin but accordining to Groundspeak thats not possible anymore.I guess it wouldn't be coin if it was 3-D right?

I look forward to hearing feedback from my fellow Geocoin collectors!!

Thanks!!!JIMBOBWE

how do you activate these coins were do you find activation code?

I just lookin for some feedback on my new coin.When i came up with this idea,i wanted to put all my passion into one coin.Geocaching,airbrushing geocaches and micros(I Love Hiding Them!)

I won't be taking any reservations until i get my photo samples.I should have those within the next couple of days or so.Here is my final artwork!!84224044-30c8-41f8-97d5-83f77c0365a5.jpg

I will be minting 250 coins in SHINY Chrome and 100 coins in SHINY Gold.The Gold coins will be a Litmited edition.All coins will be G.C. Trackable w/Custom Icon.Each set of coins will be numbered 1-250 for chrome and 1-100 for gold.Frontside of the coin will be 3-D.The dimensions are 2 in. wide by 1.35 in. tall.The thickness will be 3.5 mm.I originally wanted a completely 3-d coin but accordining to Groundspeak thats not possible anymore.I guess it wouldn't be coin if it was 3-D right?

Thanks!!!JIMBOBWE

Dude i've sent atleast 3 e-mails now.....go to geocoinclub.com/activate

Thanks!!!JIMBOBWE

Dude i've sent atleast 3 e-mails now.....go to geocoinclub.com/activate

sorry about this post but your e-mails were not going trough my email,for some odd reason?thanks for posting it here.

Edited by 0newithwild