Geoswag and Signature item contest :D

Normally I'm running contests in the geocoin forum but tonight I'm going to have a contest here :laughing:

I usually make my own geoswag because I like personalized sig items and giving away unique, handmade items that you wouldn't find anywhere else. So here is the deal;

RULES: You can only post 1 answer at a time, no multiple guesses in a post and no editing your posts. I have final say on an possible winners.

What you are playing for: I am giving away handmade swag items that will fit in most caches. I have 2 Southwest series sig item sets to be given away (see picture). The back will have TFTC, so all you have to do is drop them in a cache. I will also be giving away surprise sig items that have TFTC on the back. FREE SWAG.....woohooo.

There will be a total of 4 contests all run consecutively. The first 2 contests are for the southwest series sig items, the second two will be for surprise sig item packages. here is a pic of the handmade southwest series:

southwestresized.jpg

QUESTION #1: Which NFL team is my favorite, you can guess as many times as you want but each guess must be a seperate post.

tsun