Renewing Premium membership

4leafclover

I have just renewed my membership...I hope. After typing in the security feature at the bottom, the next page it takes me to is the "option" to choose to save your information with PayPal. The problem is, I do NOT want to save my info, yet that option is not presented. I now have no confirmation that my membership went through.

Any ideas? Should I still get an email? My membership expires today, so I'm a bit irritated with this development.

I have just renewed my membership...I hope. After typing in the security feature at the bottom, the next page it takes me to is the "option" to choose to save your information with PayPal. The problem is, I do NOT want to save my info, yet that option is not presented. I now have no confirmation that my membership went through.

Any ideas? Should I still get an email? My membership expires today, so I'm a bit irritated with this development.

I feel your pain. I ended up signing on for two years' worth before I got done with the process. Had the wifey wondering what the extra charges were for.

So...how does it work? Can that step be bypassed? AM I forced to do it? If so...I will NOT be renewing my membership.

I keep looking for an email confirming my membership, and nothing is happening. This is very irritating.

I'm not sure I understand. From how this reads, you made the payment through paypal, yes?

Have you tried viewing your paypal account to see if payment was made?

Edited by Neos2

So...how does it work? Can that step be bypassed? AM I forced to do it? If so...I will NOT be renewing my membership.

I keep looking for an email confirming my membership, and nothing is happening. This is very irritating.

I'm not sure I understand. From how this reads, you made the payment through paypal, yes?

Have you tried viewing your paypal account to see if payment was made?

Actually, no. I was trying to avoid using paypal by all means. Turns out I have no choice BUT to use it. That makes me very angry, because I have heard nothing but bad news from people who use it...scams, multiple billings for the same service. I am just not happy about this one bit.

I despise credit cards and hate paypal even more so I paid by personal check - took about 5 business days, no big deal. I received a nice welcome to the PM features email informing me that I had been upgraded as soon as they processed my check.

I've been a PM since November, on the front page is shows when your PM status will expire so I'll send another check 30 days before I expire.

You don't have to use PayPal.

Just go here and use your credit card.

http://store.Groundspeak.com/ProductInfo.a...uctid=GSPANNUAL

Just be aware that credit card payments are handled by a human, so if you enter your information on a weekend, you'll have to wait until Monday for your account to be upgraded.

Something to be aware of :blink:

Which explains why I'm still a basic member after ordering the "upgrade" (oops, forgot to renew, even though they sent me the email :D) a couple hours ago.

I feel so naked without the premium membership. :blink: