Geocoins for sale

UOTrackers

Over the next few weeks maybe even months I will be selling off some of my older coins (not too old I only started last year) and some of my Artist Edition coins to benefit the March of Dimes. My collection for this year officially started last night, so to get it started I have 4 coins up for auction. They are:

Searchin' in the Sand Black Nickel Trackable on Geocaching.com

Copper Loggerhead MicroTrackable on Geocaching.com

LE Polished Nickel ParroletTrackable on Geocaching.com

Artist Edition Geoswag Coins and Pins Club October Night CachingTrackable on Geocaching.com

I also have on the way to add to this Castleman's LE Never Stop Geocaching set as well as some Pug coins from Nielsenc. Thank you!

*Please note, not all coins being auctioned by me are benefiting the March of Dimes, the ones that are say so, as well as why the March of Dimes is my choice charity.

Just a reminder these coins are still up for auction. More will be added in the future. I will also label the auctions a bit better, as well as figure out Mission fish. All profits from these auctions will go to the March of Dimes. If you are unfamiliar with the March of Dimes they are the one who funded the Polio vaccines back in the 70's/80's. They also fund many foundations working to prevent premature births and ultimately the untimely deaths of millions of babies. I chose this charity because all 3 of my children were born prematurely. My Twins were born 16 weeks too soon, and passed away. Bella was born 4 weeks too soon, but tried to come as early as 12 weeks too soon! I could have lost her too. I will try to have more interesting coins up for auction in the future, but for now these are what I have. Thank you for looking!

Just a reminder these coins are still up for auction. More will be added in the future. I will also label the auctions a bit better, as well as figure out Mission fish. All profits from these auctions will go to the March of Dimes. If you are unfamiliar with the March of Dimes they are the one who funded the Polio vaccines back in the 70's/80's. They also fund many foundations working to prevent premature births and ultimately the untimely deaths of millions of babies. I chose this charity because all 3 of my children were born prematurely. My Twins were born 16 weeks too soon, and passed away. Bella was born 4 weeks too soon, but tried to come as early as 12 weeks too soon! I could have lost her too. I will try to have more interesting coins up for auction in the future, but for now these are what I have. Thank you for looking!

MissionFish is very easy to do. It helps the auctions to have the ribbon showing it is a charity.

MissionFish is very easy to do. It helps the auctions to have the ribbon showing it is a charity.

Yes I just read it all, and sent them some questions. Maybe you'll know the answer. I have a collection site through the March of Dimes. It's set up for me to accept donations via the web. This is how I want to receive the payments or receive them through paypal and transfer directly from my credit card to the web site. I don't see something like that listed in their arrangements. It looks like they do all the transfers themselves. Which ordinarily is great! I'm just trying to get this as part of my collection goal if that makes sense. Last year I had a goal of $750 and missed it by $60, I raised it to $1000 this year! I know with the coins and my other collection efforts I can do this! It's important that I do it! Thanks to everyone who has helped me so far! There will be more coins next week!

So only the coins you have listed that say they are for the "March of Dimes" is that money being donated to your cause, correct? So only one of the parrots that you have of mine is being donated, right? Just trying to figure out which ones to bid more on. Thanks.

Well when I set them up I didn't expect to get very high bids on the ones that were activated, in the past they don't sell for much, but I was wanting to thin down the collection a bit since we had multiples of so many coins. I was a bit overzealous when I started collecting them for Bella. So I only had the unactivated coins for the MArch of Dimes. I added in one more when I saw it go over $10.00. So I'm going to leave them as is for right now. All the future ones for the March of Dimes will be new and unactivated. So to answer your question, the Unactivated LE is the one going for the March of Dimes. I still have the XXLE Copper in Bella's collection :)

So only the coins you have listed that say they are for the "March of Dimes" is that money being donated to your cause, correct? So only one of the parrots that you have of mine is being donated, right? Just trying to figure out which ones to bid more on. Thanks.

Well when I set them up I didn't expect to get very high bids on the ones that were activated, in the past they don't sell for much, but I was wanting to thin down the collection a bit since we had multiples of so many coins. I was a bit overzealous when I started collecting them for Bella. So I only had the unactivated coins for the MArch of Dimes. I added in one more when I saw it go over $10.00. So I'm going to leave them as is for right now. All the future ones for the March of Dimes will be new and unactivated. So to answer your question, the Unactivated LE is the one going for the March of Dimes. I still have the XXLE Copper in Bella's collection :)

Didn't mean to make it sound like I was really asking solely about the parrots but I did want to bid on my own design and possibly some others and just wanted to clarify which ones were for what. If all were for the March of Dimes or not? Thanks and maybe I will get to win something. :)

You should auction some of your signature angel pieces too. You should check out Caching Widows site.

Edited by Parrolet

I'm so excited, the auctions are about to close and I easily see $100 for the March of Dimes tonight! Yay

i already won one of the items... but got outbid on another :laughing:

now let's see how much i have to fight for the parrot coin :laughing:

The Total for my first 5 auctions for the March of Dimes is 184.15! WOW!!!! Thank you to everyone who bid, I will have more auctions soon!

The Total for my first 5 auctions for the March of Dimes is 184.15! WOW!!!! Thank you to everyone who bid, I will have more auctions soon!

Glad to help!! I just spent more on one coin than I ever have, but hey, it's for a great cause!!

It is a great cause. I got one of Jennifer's coins as well. It may have cost more, but it means more!

I've added 3 coins to the auctions for the March of Dimes. I've also added in the line,

"In memory of my daughters. UOTrackers Walk America"

This will help differentiate between my normal auctions.

So the 3 up now are:

Cacher on Board SAMPLE - this is a coin I designed, it has not been released for sale yet, but I assure you all, the sample belongs to me and I can do with it as I please! so no worries on bidding for it!

Never STOP Geocaching XLE set of 2 coins!

Gold All American Geocoin #4 This coin is numbered and trackable. It HAS been activated but can be adopted.

Thanks to everyone who has already bid on and won items, I appreciate your willingness to help such a worthy cause.