Turtle Geocoin?

cachenut06

There have been 5 turtle coins, all by Mr. and Mrs. Loggerhead. The original Loggerhead, Baby Loggerhead, Loggerhead Micro, Thanksgiving Loggerhead, and Christmas Loggerhead. They are all sold out, but you can see them at geo-coins.com

I dont have any personal geocoins, all i have is stuff i "aquired" that are owned by others. I have a 2006 January signal coin, the original canada gold coin, a CITO coin, and Not Another Micro. If anyone has any of the loggerhead coins, i will be interested in purchasing/trading if you want what i have, i want all of the logger heads BUT the baby. Thanks/

There have been 5 turtle coins, all by Mr. and Mrs. Loggerhead. The original Loggerhead, Baby Loggerhead, Loggerhead Micro, Thanksgiving Loggerhead, and Christmas Loggerhead. They are all sold out, but you can see them at geo-coins.com

I dont have any personal geocoins, all i have is stuff i "aquired" that are owned by others. I have a 2006 January signal coin, the original canada gold coin, a CITO coin, and Not Another Micro. If anyone has any of the loggerhead coins, i will be interested in purchasing/trading if you want what i have, i want all of the logger heads BUT the baby. Thanks/

How did you acquire them?

Interested in how they were acquired as well as why you are willing to trade items owned by others?

Count me out.

sounds fishy... :laughing:

I was given them from owners, but no goal was set for them. I dont really want to trade them out, i really want to buy one, but one poster seemed to be interested only in trading. If you have one ill buy it, as long as its not a baby loggerhead, the pink one.

Edited by cachenut06

When you find someone else's coin (or travel bug for that matter) in a cache or at an event -- you are suppose to move it along to another cache. You're not suppose to keep them. ((And that includes Diabetes TBs too)).

Windrose

When you find someone else's coin (or travel bug for that matter) in a cache or at an event -- you are suppose to move it along to another cache. You're not suppose to keep them. ((And that includes Diabetes TBs too)).

Windrose

I opened a new thread, i want to BUY a loggerhead geocoin.

Now correct me if I'm wrong. But every coin you've picked up from a cache is in your posession? So it seems trading off those coins wouldn't be an option? I see you want to buy them, but, I don't know the way that was worded. Please take no offense to what I said, I guess I just don't understand...nevermind.

Edited by stepshep

sounds fishy... :laughing:

I was given them from owners, but no goal was set for them. I dont really want to trade them out, i really want to buy one, but one poster seemed to be interested only in trading. If you have one ill buy it, as long as its not a baby loggerhead, the pink one.

Have you adopted any of them? If you do, they remain activated but at least they belong to you.

I opened a new thread, i want to BUY a loggerhead geocoin.

Doesn't change the fact that you're not suppose to keep TBs and coins you find in caches and at events. :):laughing:

Windrose

Ditto to what Windrose said. If the owners wanted you to keep them they would adopt them to you. Otherwise they are meant as traveler's even if no specific mission is noted for them and you should be dropping them off in caches.....

The first coin I found had nothing attached and when I got home and researched it I realized it was a traveler. I then released it again with an attached note and went to ebay and bought one.

I was given them from owners, but no goal was set for them.

Unless you're talking about other coins that you haven't logged -- the 3 TBs, 4 coins, 1 Green Jeep TB, and 1 Diabetes TB that are listed as being in your possession were not given to you by the owners. You found them in caches or picked them up at events ---- and they should be dropped into a cache. The owners never meant for the items to become part of your permanent collection.

Windrose

Unless you're talking about other coins that you haven't logged -- the 3 TBs, 4 coins, 1 Green Jeep TB, and 1 Diabetes TB that are listed as being in your possession were not given to you by the owners. You found them in caches or picked them up at events ---- and they should be dropped into a cache. The owners never meant for the items to become part of your permanent collection.

Windrose

They are coins that arent logged, the items you see listed are going to be dropped off at a event cache the beginning of Feburary.

Windrose

They are coins that arent logged, the items you see listed are going to be dropped off at a event cache the beginning of Feburary.

If they are activated but you are not the owner then you can't trade them pure and simple. Your profile shows no owned trackables..........