Rubber Stamp

BikerKats

We have noticed that many cachers use custom-designed rubber stamps in log books and would like to have one made up ourselves. Can anyone recommend a supplier and give us an idea of what this would cost?

Many thanks.

Use one of these.

They don't spoil the log book when it gets damp. :D

Use one of these.

Joking apart I do hate it on a micro log where a tamp or sticker has been used and takes up the space of half a dozen logs. Okay, rant over....

Another option is to use the Vista Print free offer where you pay for delivery. If you just need one stamp with only a few lines the cost comes to £3.08 for 21 day delivery.

I've read that these are not very good, but if anyone's thinking of ordering one, then PM me for details on how to get £2 cashback on each order. (new customers only).

As a happy user I would endorse the recommendation of http://www.rubberstampz.co.uk/

However I found today that Lidl are stocking at the moment stamps with sets of letters for you to make your own message, up to 4 lines. No graphics of course and I have not yet set my own up but it looks promising and at £2.99 for either a thump, thump type or a neat folding one it can't be too bad. :D

Use one of these.

Joking apart I do hate it on a micro log where a tamp or sticker has been used and takes up the space of half a dozen logs. Okay, rant over....

Another option is to use the Vista Print free offer where you pay for delivery. If you just need one stamp with only a few lines the cost comes to £3.08 for 21 day delivery.

I've read that these are not very good, but if anyone's thinking of ordering one, then PM me for details on how to get £2 cashback on each order. (new customers only).

I can not comment personally but there were comments made in this thread.

I can't recommend Rubberstamps enough...

They had my artwork, and my stamp arrived 2 days later. Wonderful servcie and excellent site for actually ordering on.

Don't forget the stampz10 to get 10% off, I only got my stanp in November, and the 10% was still valid

We too can't recommend www.runnerstampz.co.uk enough. We've had 3 separate stamps off them (for various projects, including caching) over the last year and had first class service on each order.

The discount code quoted above worked each time :D too. We designed each graphic, uploaded it to their site, previewed our stamp online and then 2 days later the stamp arrived.

First class!