The Christmas Star

Dr. Whoever

The Christmas Star

One wintry night a new star came to visit the other stars. It was so radiant that its rays shone upon the gray hills and made them light as day. It had come on a wonderful errand. The shepherds saw it and were frightened at its strange brightness; but an angel came to them and said: "Do not be afraid; the star has come to bring you good, tidings of great joy, and to show you the place where a little babe is born,--a little babe whose name is Jesus, and who will give peace and joy to the whole world."

Let's do another one. The first winner is PassingWind. Now for the second Christmas Star. Tell me the names of all of my caching team members "The Blue Ridge Boys". You might have to use your geo-senses to figure this one out, but the info is available on the geocaching site. The 8th (my favorite number) cacher to email the correct answer will get a special Christmas gift. Email your guesses to my geocaching.com profile.

Edited by Castle Man