Waiting for my 1st Cache to be Posted

Fluttershy

This is almost like Christmas for me... waiting for my Cache to be approved.

Waiting for it to be posted, so it can begin!!!!

I planted my Cache two nights ago... and I'm dancing around doing the Cache dance...

When will it be posted??????????????????????? :P

Ok. I'll go back to being patient now.

Have a great day! :lol:

~Fluttershy

Edited by Fluttershy

Maybe you mean this one (credit to Briansnat)

This started in NJ, but has taken the nation by storm. I've encountered cachers throughtout the US doing it. It goes like this:

When meeting somone you think might be a geocacher you yell "Ho, are ye a geocacher?" and the correct response is "Yay I a geocacher am I".

Upon the confirmation, the two then approach each other, put their left hand on the other person's right shoulder, standing arm's length and dance around in a circle while skipping and singing (very loudly) "Geocachers are we! Runy muny mee! Yaba daba baba. He, he, he!". This should continue for no less than 3 minutes.

BTW - after 105 placements and nearly 5 years - still feels like Christamas to me too!!!

Placed my first cache on the 28th of September. It was just approved and posted to the site. Have been checking every hour to see who is the first to log and get the FTF. Yippeee, hip-hip-hurray, Huzzah, hoo-rah.....

WOW!

Then my thinking is wayyyyy off that it will be approved at any time soon.

I've been at the cache log 30 times... at least 5 today so far.

I guess it may be a week??? :lol:

Oh well... Just keep waiting for it! It will be worth it! :P

Maybe you mean this one (credit to Briansnat)

This started in NJ, but has taken the nation by storm. I've encountered cachers throughtout the US doing it. It goes like this:

When meeting somone you think might be a geocacher you yell "Ho, are ye a geocacher?" and the correct response is "Yay I a geocacher am I".

Upon the confirmation, the two then approach each other, put their left hand on the other person's right shoulder, standing arm's length and dance around in a circle while skipping and singing (very loudly) "Geocachers are we! Runy muny mee! Yaba daba baba. He, he, he!". This should continue for no less than 3 minutes.

BTW - after 105 placements and nearly 5 years - still feels like Christamas to me too!!!

I do believe in Santa... I do I do I DO believe in Santa... :lol:

Don't get discouraged because of how long it took someone else's cache to get approved. I have had one cache approved in about 1 hour (Thanks Max Cacher!) and others that have taken 5 days. on average one to 3 days they will be approved or you will hear from the reviewer.

GEO.JOE

good luck! I hope everyone likes your cache. :P

I've placed 2 and so far they've been well received so I'm very happy. :lol: I still check them every day online, though they haven't been visited in a while by anyone now. :P

(of course a lot of people visit and don't log online.)

Thanks for all of the responses!

Yes!!!! My Cache is published & has been found!!! I was so excited when that happened! ;)

I found myself last night walking around a store, creating two more Caches... I even have a few friends that have become excited about it because of my own excitement. :anibad:

Now to think where I'm going to hide these two new Caches... I'm definately hooked!

Thanks for all of the responses!

Yes!!!! My Cache is published & has been found!!! I was so excited when that happened! :rolleyes:

I found myself last night walking around a store, creating two more Caches... I even have a few friends that have become excited about it because of my own excitement. ;)

Now to think where I'm going to hide these two new Caches... I'm definately hooked!

Hi Fluttershy! We were the finders of your first cache! And, I must say, it is our all-time favorite! WE LOVED IT!!! Would love seeing more in Prospect Park. The park is screaming for more. Thanks again for your very generous FTF prize (nobody seems to do these anymore!) and for your nice selection of swag. Gracepap and Lucypap

:)

Hi Fluttershy! We were the finders of your first cache! And, I must say, it is our all-time favorite! WE LOVED IT!!! Would love seeing more in Prospect Park. The park is screaming for more. Thanks again for your very generous FTF prize (nobody seems to do these anymore!) and for your nice selection of swag. Gracepap and Lucypap

:unsure:

Wow! I returned to the forum and was pleasantly surprised to see this message.

Thank you, Gracepap and Lucypap, for enjoying my very first Cache! :unsure: I had a lot of fun creating it.

& Thanks so much for taking pictures! I have a feeling there will be another one of my

Cache's in PP very soon. :blink:

PS... Say hi to Tigger for me!

~Fluttershy

I'm happy to hear that you'll soon visit my Cache, and I'm excited to report I have placed a second Cache in PP on Monday.

**I'm still waiting for it to be approved and posted.

Hopefully you'll be able to visit both of them by the weekend! :unsure:

I went Caching in NJ last weekend and went on a few nice walks.

This is so much fun! :laughing:

~Fluttershy

Well, I'm excited! My second Cache is officially posted... and ready to go.

I feel a bit bad, because I was so busy making this one, and putting in my New Beetle TB, that I forgot

to include a FTF with this one. (Which I always want to do...)

But, on the other hand... I found a cool Jeep TB this past weekend in NJ, so I was able to include it

with my Cache.

It would be a nice FTF for someone who's never obtained a Jeep TB, yet.

Jeep also has a really nice contest with this series that started this year, so... I would suggest

entering it, if you find my Jeep!

I didn't enter, because I wanted to get my Cache hidden sooner, and begin...

Good luck! :P

Hi Fluttershy,

We grabbed these two caches on the weekend and they are both fantastic. We really hope your Birds of the Lullwater cache survives in its spot there.

Thanks for going to so much effort and placing such well thought out, well stocked caches.

We were excited to grab your blue beetle and took some photos with her yesterday. Although the beetle is logged by Dosphoenix, the new Adecam team member is in all the photos.

We emailed you to ask if you would like us to put her in a New York cache or take to Australia in a couple of weeks. We will probably be able to bring her back to America if she is still in my home town when we come back to New York early next year.

Hope you log in soon to see this!

Dosphoenix