Desktop goodies

Ambrosia

I would like to get the monthly desktop calender without the calender.

There was a thread a year ago where Jeremy said that we would be able to get these: Linky

I remember that we had a month or two with the non calender option, but I don't remember ever getting the past months. And now I don't see the option anymore.

I never use the calender, I'm really not into it. But I absolutely love Signal. I have a screensaver for geocaching related things, and would love to include all the Signal artwork.

I would also like to see if we could get a non calender version of every calender put out in the past.

If there is a place that these are at and I'm just missing it, then please let me know.

Thanks Koko, for all your hard work....I'm loving it!!! :D

We don't really make them permanent wallpapers unless there is interest in one particular design or another. If there is a design you like, post it here and we'll make it a permanent fixture on the page.

Any chance at getting some Waymarking wallpapers? Even a simple white with the red logo on it would be kind of cool. Of course Koko could come up with something more creative than that but figure she's busy with other things, so that would hold me over. :laughing:

Thanks!

:rolleyes:

Aw, I like them all. :anitongue:

We like them all too!

I would like to use images in a screen saver so images without a calander are prefered.

In a same instance I would like to see that Monday would be a first day of the week in calender images. Ok someone probably woldn't like that, but I would.

So, I was wondering if I could get August without the calender. That's the one I mentioned to you, Jeremy, last weekend. I also saw that kayakclimber asked for January. Did that happen as well? I also would love May, but I hate to ask too much. <_<

Thanks so much. <_<

I don't want to keep bumping this thread, but I want to know if anyone at Groundspeak has even seen my request? I understand if it takes a bit to get things going, but I just don't even know if it's been seen and so I feel I need to keep bumping this which I hate.

Could somebody in that westerly direction at least just say, "hey"?

:):)

I loved April's desktop. Could we please have that one without the calender? Thanks.

But I still would love to have each month's desktop calender provided without the calender, because each one is wonderful. I have all of the desktops in a file and sometimes use them for a screensaver.

I loved April's desktop. Could we please have that one without the calender? Thanks.

But I still would love to have each month's desktop calender provided without the calender, because each one is wonderful. I have all of the desktops in a file and sometimes use them for a screensaver.

You sure want a lot don't you? :cool:

You sure want a lot don't you? :cool:

Always. :cool: Eh, give me a hug, and I'm happy, right? :huh: