Can You Attend Your Own Event

BiT

Based on past recollection of threads on this, I think most/many would say you should post a note since you get credit once already for holding the event. Of course if you want to get technical though, since the log says "attended" and you did "attend." I guess it is not like there is anything fishy going on.

But I tend to just post notes on my own events.

Edited by carleenp

This just came up for me actually. I finally held my first event not too long ago and had to decide whether to log it as attended or not. In the end I decided not too, but I could have gone either way on it. I just used my achive log to say what I would have said in an attended log. Nothing wrong as far as I'm concerned with those who do do it tho.

I like to keep track of how many I've hosted and how many other cacher's events I've attended. So no I don't log my own event.

I just look over in my list of items owned to find out how many I've hosted. I subtract that number from the events that I've attended if I really want to know how many events I've attended that I haven't hosted. B)B)

I like to keep track of how many I've hosted and how many other cacher's events I've attended. So no I don't log my own event.

I just look over in my list of items owned to find out how many I've hosted. I subtract that number from the events that I've attended if I really want to know how many events I've attended that I haven't hosted. B)B)

Great, more math. B)