Yeeehaaaa - First Find

TexasGringo

Found "Leopold Legacy: January" GCKAK3 today.

I walked around in circles for about 30 min...and then just happened to see it. It was about 20 feet from where my GPS60 Csx said it should be.

Great exercise...I guess I'll go buy some boots and a Machete for the next find.

I walked around in circles for about 30 min...and then just happened to see it. It was about 20 feet from where my GPS60 Csx said it should be.

Great exercise...I guess I'll go buy some boots and a Machete for the next find.

Congratulations! :P

Within 20 feet is good. That's within the normal accuracy of a GPSr.

Uh, you were kidding about the machete, weren't you? :rolleyes:

Congratulations! :P

Within 20 feet is good. That's within the normal accuracy of a GPSr.

Uh, you were kidding about the machete, weren't you? :rolleyes:

Yeah ... a machete would be too obvious ... you need some "official" looking safety vests and long handled pruners and a hat marked with something like ... "Forest Maintenance Service" .... :)

I'm actually a bit jealous. I'd love to be starting all over with all of the local caches to find!