The All New Groundspeak Uk Pub Quiz!

OK, as it's a bit late I'll keep it easy :)

Name the 5 cities beginning with the letter "M" that have hosted the modern summer Olympics....

AND!!!

Name the 5 James Bond films that have only three words in their title...

Well I don't know about Bhutan but the only thing else I can think of that makes Wales unique in GB (not too sure about Europe) is that it's a Principality :rolleyes: as opposed to a Monarchy which is ruled by a King or Queen. So I suppose we should rely sing "God Save The Prince" here in Wales :anicute:

Dave :laughing:

Alright a nice simple one :laughing:

I am a painter who has had my style of painting sang about in a chart hit, what I want to know is the name of the group or organisation who own the largest No of my paintings, and were do they keep them? And if your rely clever how many do they own?

Told you it was nice and simple

Dave :rolleyes:

I am a painter who has had my style of painting sang about in a chart hit, what I want to know is the name of the group or organisation who own the largest No of my paintings, and were do they keep them? And if your rely clever how many do they own?

Hmmm... and you're from Manchester, right? :laughing:

How about: organisation=City of Salford, kept at=the Lowry Centre in Salford, number=350 or so.

Hmmm... and you're from Manchester, right? :anicute:

How about: organisation=City of Salford, kept at=the Lowry Centre in Salford, number=350 or so.

Absolutely 100% correct. over to you. See I told you it was simple :laughing:

Well done to the Royles for getting the song right

Dave :rolleyes:

St Hilda's College is going coed next term (hopefully Oxbridge have not yet gone semester-ical). St Hilda herself was a celtic Saint who hung out in East Anglia at one point - there normal story is they were daughter/son of a great Lord but forsook worldly wealth on encountering St Aiden/St Botolph/St Cuthbert, St Hilda being one of a pair suggests that her (?older) sister also took the viel (although of course Celtic Christian monastries didn't follow that pattern and tended to be preaching resource centres with paired male & female communities) :P

.....and how might Siggy help me?

Windsor is the adopted name of the Saxe-Coburg Göta Weitin Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glucksberg family and Siggy is the adpoted name of Bob Marley's eldest son David Marley. Frank Windsor played the character Ranulph in the Dr Who episode "The King's Demons"(it was the episode immediately prior to "The 5 Doctors") and of course Bob Marley's yougest son is Damion Marley, also Ester Freud played the part of Threst in "Attack of the Cybermen". Esther Freud is of course the greatgranddaughter of Sigmund Freud and is now better known as the writter of Hideously Kinky in which Kate Winslett played the young Esther, Wislett famously stared in Titanic and the Queen Mary (named after a member of the Windsor/Saxe-Coburg Göta Weitin Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glucksberg) now houses an exhibition on the discovery of the Titanic.... am I out of ideas yet ... no way :)

Windsor is the adopted name of the Saxe-Coburg Göta Weitin Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glucksberg family and Siggy is the adpoted name of Bob Marley's eldest son David Marley. Frank Windsor played the character Ranulph in the Dr Who episode "The King's Demons"(it was the episode immediately prior to "The 5 Doctors") and of course Bob Marley's yougest son is Damion Marley, also Ester Freud played the part of Threst in "Attack of the Cybermen". Esther Freud is of course the greatgranddaughter of Sigmund Freud and is now better known as the writter of Hideously Kinky in which Kate Winslett played the young Esther, Wislett famously stared in Titanic and the Queen Mary (named after a member of the Windsor/Saxe-Coburg Göta Weitin Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glucksberg) now houses an exhibition on the discovery of the Titanic.... am I out of ideas yet ... no way :huh:

...but how might Siggy Freud's researches help me in an eye clinic?

Windsor is the adopted name of the Saxe-Coburg Göta Weitin Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glucksberg family and Siggy is the adpoted name of Bob Marley's eldest son David Marley. Frank Windsor played the character Ranulph in the Dr Who episode "The King's Demons"(it was the episode immediately prior to "The 5 Doctors") and of course Bob Marley's yougest son is Damion Marley, also Ester Freud played the part of Threst in "Attack of the Cybermen". Esther Freud is of course the greatgranddaughter of Sigmund Freud and is now better known as the writter of Hideously Kinky in which Kate Winslett played the young Esther, Wislett famously stared in Titanic and the Queen Mary (named after a member of the Windsor/Saxe-Coburg Göta Weitin Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glucksberg) now houses an exhibition on the discovery of the Titanic.... am I out of ideas yet ... no way :huh:

...but how might Siggy Freud's researches help me in an eye clinic?

cocaine dodgydave ?

civilised