The All New Groundspeak Uk Pub Quiz!

Ok have to go now - Seasider was nearest so he can pick next qn :laughing:

Puszcza are areas of ancient Polish woodland :)

:)

Ok....

Which country in the world has the most UFO sightings per head of population? :(

Cheers!

Seasider

Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland then. Could also be the Isle of Man, but I think being a UFO is still illegal there. Can't be the Channel Islands as they're not a part of the UK, they're a crown protectorate....

P.S. Spoke to Anna on the phone this morning - she'd got the final exam of her philosophy degree on Thursday...

Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland then. Could also be the Isle of Man, but I think being a UFO is still illegal there. Can't be the Channel Islands as they're not a part of the UK, they're a crown protectorate....

P.S. Spoke to Anna on the phone this morning - she'd got the final exam of her philosophy degree on Thursday...

Multiple choice not allowed! :):(

Good luck to Anna! :laughing:

Cheers!

Seasider

Edited by Seasider

Falkirk....Bonnybridge

OK.... Bob has it. :) It is indeed Scotland mainly thanks to Bonnybridge & the Falkirk Triangle.

BTW the last time I was up in Bonnybridge I noticed a sign for a new housing estate called................................. Greysland! :laughing:

Over to Bob..

Seasider

Edited by Seasider

Forgive me - I'm not a hunter ( as you can probably tell :) ) - but are they all out of season at present - which would make you a poacher on a grand scale ?

civilised

Salmon are in season..... Grouse aren't ..... 12th Aug -10th Dec. Stags/ Bucks vary a wee bit depending on species and area...

the connection is to link the 3 ....... oh and another wee bit within 1 Day :laughing:

the connection is to link the 3 ....... oh and another wee bit within 1 Day :laughing:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I know!!! - You said once before - Just cant remember the name!!!!

Another couple of glasses of red and it might come back??

Ah..hmm.. need a question... ok an easy one ...

In the boot of my car I have a Salmon ; a grouse ; a Stag ; a rifle ;a shotgun and a Flyrod ....... and the connection is ..... ??????

Your Richard Hannay and these are just the sort of items a gentleman has in the back of his Bentley when hiding out in Galloway while trying to uncover a devilish plot by Kaiser Bill to bring down the House of Saxcoburg-Gotha. :laughing:

Ah..hmm.. need a question... ok an easy one ...

In the boot of my car I have a Salmon ; a grouse ; a Stag ; a rifle ;a shotgun and a Flyrod ....... and the connection is ..... ??????

Your Richard Hannay and these are just the sort of items a gentleman has in the back of his Bentley when hiding out in Galloway while trying to uncover a devilish plot by Kaiser Bill to bring down the House of Saxcoburg-Gotha. ;)

The connection is MacNAb

correct! Although I believe there is a secret tunnel between loch ness and loch Morar so that Nessie can visit his girl when she is in season LOL!!

sea-monster-copyright4.gif

Explain what John Napiers skeletal remains, a wooden triangular with some knotted string and a notebook I found under a gorse bush yesterday all have in common?

Edited by Jango & Boba Fett

correct! Although I believe there is a secret tunnel between loch ness and loch Morar so that Nessie can visit his girl when she is in season LOL!!

Explain what John Napiers skeletal remains, a wooden triangular with some knotted string and a notebook I found under a gorse bush yesterday all have in common?

Hmm, John Napier invented logarithms, knots derived from the device, originally a log tied to knotted line paid out from a ship and I presume that you logged your cache find...

Don't know about his skeletal remains but is that close enough after 12 hrs... :rolleyes: