Heads Up, Beds, Bucks And Herts

I spotted that one last night but couldn't see the date of the event. I just didn't read the text carefully enough.

Can't make it thought, going away for the week. Would have been nice to meet the Bones though as I see their logs and other items so often round here.

Hmmm thats the weekend we have to leave Hertfordshire, will see what we can do.

The life of a traveller, I get sick of moving <_<

Does anyone know if latex gloves are needed to attend a bones1 event, I do know of some caches with them in :mad:

See ya...Gary

ooh! Are we not supposed to use Latex? I'm not sure what mine are made of (I got told by Mr_Bongtwash that he thought Bones1 had beaten him on a FTF - I've so far always put gloves in my caches)

Anyway, I'm afraid I'm cmaping in Zummerset (don't mention the real word to Rutson and Hokes) which is a shame as it's local.

Have fun guys ;)

the_other_stu

The life of a traveller, I get sick of moving :huh:

See ya...Gary

What on earth have you done to get an ASBO barring you from the whole of Hertfordshire :D, eviction is one thing but you have now sunk to far greater depths :anibad::D:blink: .

Before you know it they will be transporting you off to Australia :D:huh::lol:

The life of a traveller, I get sick of moving :D

See ya...Gary

What on earth have you done to get an ASBO barring you from the whole of Hertfordshire :anibad:, eviction is one thing but you have now sunk to far greater depths :D:blink::D .

Before you know it they will be transporting you off to Australia :lol::huh::huh:

I knew that cache inside the police station was a bad idea, but I liked the location. You needed extreme skill to get the cache without being spotted :D

Yes, we have been deported back to Bucks to serve the rest of our sentences.

Hmmm transport to Australia, if its free that could be good. Then we are only a three hour flight from home.... :D

See ya...Gary

Well done to the Bones for a great event, despite the rain. Loads of caches around to do = good. Some drive-by ones that weren't muddy = good. Quite a few new faces at the meet = good. Really tasty chips = great! Thanks to Jeff (and they mysterious Pat, who I've yet to meet. Are we sure she's real?) for putting this together. :rolleyes: