Any One Daarn Sarrf On Sat

:laughing: hello i am planning a trip to london getting there about 10 - 11 am saterday staying till about 5pm on sunday,

there will be me tupperware hunters , sarah jayne , team nippa and little miss noughty so far and a few others to confirm

there is no official event organised just more of a meet the other cachers type thingy at a few caches and pubs

so if any one is interested on a day out and about in the capitol

please post here and drop me a e-mail to craigmawdesley@hotmail.com

not sure of any plans as none have been made but would love to go on the london eye at some point

thanks for reading this and hope to see you soon

:laughing: hello i am planning a trip to london getting there about 10 - 11 am saterday staying till about 5pm on sunday,

there will be me tupperware hunters , sarah jayne , team nippa and little miss noughty so far and a few others to confirm

there is no official event organised just more of a meet the other cachers type thingy at a few caches and pubs

so if any one is interested on a day out and about in the capitol

please post here and drop me a e-mail to craigmawdesley@hotmail.com

not sure of any plans as none have been made but would love to go on the london eye at some point

thanks for reading this and hope to see you soon

I believe the purple_pineapples could be free for a bit this weekend - done the London Eye, but some caches and a pint or two are always welcome!

E-mail to follow this evening! (after I've spoken to the 'boss' :laughing:

Dave

Shouldn't be too busy this time of year, but you can pre book a time slot for the London Eye. There is a good playground behind the Eye if you have any ankle biters with you.

Typical, would have been interested in meeting up for a beer or even perhaps some of the central London caches i have yet to get. Unfortunately the North beckons for me amd i'll be in Leeds from early friday 'til late saturday. Have fun though and hopefully there'll be a next time.

oooh craig...

If only I had had more notice... I'd have jumped at the chance, but sadly (no - read gladly) I'm packing up the last of house before the move!!

Let me know if you ever do anything like that again - I'd love to join in!

oooh craig...

If only I had had more notice... I'd have jumped at the chance, but sadly (no - read gladly) I'm packing up the last of house before the move!!

we're going to try and come but are at a christening but seeing as it is best buddy Naughty's birthday the day before, we think we ought

God Bless Ya me Ol' Duck!! I recommend goin' for tha Kensington Gardens/Green park/Hyde Park/Holland Park caches.2 reasons me luvvie geezer...1st that they are not too far apart.2nd..I'll be up Narrf to give those York....shire yocals an educasion in Geocashing!!!!

oooh craig...

we're going to try and come but are at a christening but seeing as it is best buddy Naughty's birthday the day before, we think we ought

and I'd have liked to meet you, since you're a HO too!!!

Edited by HazelS

oooh craig...

and I'd have liked to meet you, since you're a HO too!!!

the feeling is most mutual Hazel ;-) we could have compared notes about all this restricting red tape that they keep putting in place :)

maybe another time :)