Isle Of Man - Am I The Only One Still Waiting?

AtlantaGal

My Isle of Man coins have NOT arrived. I was told by the Geocoin Store that they shipped on 3/23 (seems to be a popular date, no? lol). They're not here and two other coins shipped at the same time from them have been here for over a week. Am I the only one besides the ICE group who has not received their order?

I've also emailed the Geocoin Store about a refund and have heard NOTHING in response. Not very good customer service there guys. Come on, I want my freaking coins or my money!

My Isle of Man coins have NOT arrived. I was told by the Geocoin Store that they shipped on 3/23 (seems to be a popular date, no? lol). They're not here and two other coins shipped at the same time from them have been here for over a week. Am I the only one besides the ICE group who has not received their order?

I've also emailed the Geocoin Store about a refund and have heard NOTHING in response. Not very good customer service there guys. Come on, I want my freaking coins or my money!

Got mine awhile back.

ICE got an empty envelope. By all apperences they didn't pack them as well as they normally do. We are working with them on a refund. I'd rather they just used insurance. If they pack them correclty and a postal employee jacks the shipment, it's not their fault. Insurance lets them do their job and for the occasional shipment that goes south we can get our refund.

Edited by Renegade Knight

Mike responded to me yesterday and said he initiated a refund. Not sure what that means since all refunds I've received for whatever reason through paypal have been instant. Have not seen anything official come through paypal yet. So I wait.

Edited by AtlantaGal