Custom Rubber Stamps

Anthus

I'm thinking about purchasing a custom rubber stamp for addressing all these envelopes with my return mailing address. Thought it would be cheaper than purchasing mailing labels in the long run. Has anyone purchased a custom rubber stamp -- whether for your return address or for samping log books while caching? If so, where did you purchase? I'm thinking of adding my logo to the stamp.

Thanks....Anthus

We've got a chain of stamps places called Impress, but they also seem to have an online presence (google for 'impress stamps' and they should be near the top). Doing a quick check on prices, they seem comprable to office depot. Impress takes longer, though, because they want you to _mail_ your artwork to them, instead of doing it online.

We had ours made at iPrint. We used a stock graphic, but I think they also do custom. We have a self-inking, circular stamp. We use it in logbooks and to make our nickels. The price was not too bad, and there is usually an online coupon that can be found. Pretty quick turn-around, too.

I saw them on the internet and wondered if they were any good. I also saw ones that made an "impression" in the paper.