Sticklepath (devon)

The HERB5

Well, although I now live in exile up in Preston, Lancs - I'm originally from Bovey Tracey in Devon.

Although new to geocaching, I've spent a lot of time on Dartmoor - I still travel to Devon on a monthly basis to see the family, in fact I'm going down in a couple of weeks time, my personal choice whilst down, are for the following:

All of the Ten Tors Series.

along with

Dartmoor Myths & Legends Series.

In addition I'd go and do the virtual at Hound Tor (GCG4CR), mainly because out of all the tors, this one's my personal favorite.

I reckon the above would keep you busy most of the week, whilst giving you a chance to explore some of the best areas of Dartmoor.

But as Pete mentions in his cache descriptions, especially for the Ten Tors Series:

"as always with Dartmoor, take care & make sure you are properly equipped for walking on the moor".

Regards

Mark

If you lucky you'll be able to grab a cup of coffee from the mobile van at Hound Tor, cleverly the van's called, or used to be called "The Hound of The Basket Meal'" and used to do a wicked home made beef burger.

<_< They still make them and they are just what you need after a good walk!