Micro Log Needed

You can print up one of those logsheets, which work well, but what I have done several times is to take a pocket size (3"X5") composition book (bound by string, not wire) and cut to size using a small jigsaw. I recently made a 60 page logbook that was 3/8" wide X 1 1/2 inches long. Another was one inch square. Most people think they are funny looking. :(

This works good for us.

Once you find the Stashnote, copy and paste it into wordpad (or any other word program). After you get it there then you can change fonts, font sizes, colors, etc,,, to make stashnotes of almost any size. You can also customize it by taking or adding any information you want.

Ive "saved as" different sizes on the computer which makes it very easy to print up a stashnote for any size cache any time i want. :(

I've made micro logs by cutting down an existing bound pad with a razor utility knife. That way it's nicely bound on one edge but is pretty much any size I want.

I've also taken a super tiny post-it-note pad, drilled two holes through the pad near the edge with the sticky stuff, run a small wire through the holes, and twisted it on the backside thus binding it on the one edge.

Edited by Ferreter5
I've made micro logs by cutting down an existing bound pad with a razor utility knife. That way it's nicely bound on one edge but is pretty much any size I want.

I've also taken a super tiny post-it-note pad, drilled two holes through the pad near the edge with the sticky stuff, run a small wire through the holes, and twisted it on the backside thus binding it on the one edge.

Oh that's a great idea! I've used the tiny post-it note pad before, but of course the sheets come loose then. . .

Thanks for the tip!

In canada CIBC, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, always has a stack of 'bankbooks' or personal account passbooks at their Instant Teller Machines. They are 3.5 x 4.25 but can be cut in half or quarter to fit smaller Lock and Locks and work quite well. Plus the price is right, they make nice notebooks too!!! I stick a Geocache Info sheet printed or folded to size inside the front to cover the banking information.