Tftc Geocoin

nfa

The TFTC Geocoin is on sale at the E*** site for another 15 minutes.

It is a non-trackable geocoin, but was developed prior to the new guidelines' release (although the thread was shut down as though the guidelines were in force already :drama: ).

I hope that this does not ruffle any feathers (or amphibian skin), but the thread discussing the new guidelines suggested that this would be ok.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Jamie

Edited by NFA

Hi,

I asked for and received permission for this post from one of the geocoin forum moderators due to the fact that the TFTC geocoin was IN PRODUCTION when the new guidelines came out...

I have about 100 of the TFTC! ("Thanks for the Cache!") geocoins left.

If you would like to buy one or more of these geocoins, please send me an email mentioning how many of the coins you would like at $5 (which includes shipping unless you live outside of the US, in which case I'll charge a bit more), your email address, and I'll send you a paypal invoice for the total.

This is what they look like...

tftcfront.jpg

tftcback.jpg

Thanks,

Jamie

Edited by NFA

What is the shipping date expected?

Do you have your paypal transaction number...I shipped a gazillion orders of these coins, but do not remember shipping any to Japan...not that I remember everything, but...

Get me the transaction number, and I'll shoot those out quick as a bunny...sorry for the hang-up!

Jamie

ps - and yes, I still have some...click on th elink in my sig line...

{{{bump}}}

I just ran across another ziplock of 50 of these in my closet, and as such will sell them for...

$20 for 5 of the TFTC geocoins, that price includes shipping...these coins are not trackable, they have no icon, but they are pretty and cheap (when's the last time you bought a geocoin for $4 apiece, including shipping?).

If you want to buy some of these great coins (see above for pictures), paypal me the appropriate amount at:

jsheffield@gmail.com

These coins were made and sold prior to the new rules coming into effect, so I'm hoping that my selling the last few is not a violation of the rules...if it is, for the love of God close this thread quickly, and resume buying expensive coins that don't have anything to do with geocaching...

Thanks,

Jamie

{{{bump}}}

I just ran across another ziplock of 50 of these in my closet, and as such will sell them for...

$20 for 5 of the TFTC geocoins, that price includes shipping...these coins are not trackable, they have no icon, but they are pretty and cheap (when's the last time you bought a geocoin for $4 apiece, including shipping?).

If you want to buy some of these great coins (see above for pictures), paypal me the appropriate amount at:

jsheffield@gmail.com

These coins were made and sold prior to the new rules coming into effect, so I'm hoping that my selling the last few is not a violation of the rules...if it is, for the love of God close this thread quickly, and resume buying expensive coins that don't have anything to do with geocaching...

Thanks,

Jamie

you have mail, didn't see paypal at first, it is on it's way.

{{{bump}}}

jsheffield@gmail.com

Thanks,

Jamie

Paypal sent. Keeping paws crossed that you have some left...

Hi,

I'm away this weekend, but will send out all coin orders I get between now and when I get home asap (probably Tuesday). I didn't mention it before, so orders already in have gone out, but if you are ordering them to be sent to Canada, please send $21 for 5 TFTC! coins (and $22 for 5 TFTC! coins to go anywhere else in the known universe.

Thanks for the continued interest!

...and yes, there are still some left.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Jamie - NFA