Tnlnsl License Plate Available

Stump

Is there was a way to to sign up for it and auction it off for charity or raise money for WSGA?

Or put it as FTF in a cache? ;-)

Team Maccabee

I will check on this. We own a vehicle licensing agency, although the wife is the one that runs show so I will check with here to see if personal plates are transferable.

Personal plates are transferable but here's the catch. Someone would have to get the plates and register them to a car, you can't just get/reserve plates for future use. They could then be raffled, auctioned or whatever and the plates could then be transfered to winner.

Edited by LandRover
So, Landrover (since you have the inside knowledge), what's the cost for the plates and the transfering? Would it be worth it (for someone with more $$ than me) to register it and make a couple of transfers? By worth it, could we raise more $$ than it costs?

It seems less likely...

Team Maccabee

$44.25*2 +agency fees ~$8.00 for the TNLNSL

$12.00 + agency fee to replace the TNLNSL plate to the initial holder.

So total fees would be ~ $125

Looks like Pepper's personalized license plate (along with her :rolleyes: ) is gone. According to the DOL website TNLNSL is available.

:blink: I'm still gone...but I did get a new car and new plates! Lucy (of LucyandRickie) :blink: and I went to the county building last Thursday and picked up my new plates, felt like old times.

Here's to you Hawk and Half Canadian...

tnlnsl.jpg

have a great day y'all

Pepper