Shoe Trees

Anyone going to make a group for this one? I really like the idea, I know where one is and I was going to place a cache there! Let me know when it's made, I would love to join. If nobody is planning on making a group, I would be willing to.

Edited by Dew Crew

Now that group functionality is available someone should contact Shilfiell to start a group for it.

I sent Shilfiell an email a couple days ago, and receieved no reply. They have logged on everyday since I email them. I may wait another day and start the group tomorrow if I don't receive a response.

This probably could have been made a sub-category of the category already created "Roadside Attractions".

The category was made for this including the link on the description page to 'Roadside America' and 'Large Canadian Roadside Attractions'.

This probably could have been made a sub-category of the category already created "Roadside Attractions".

The only problem with that is it doesn't accept sub-categories. It would have to be a variable, and I don't see how that would have worked.

Edited by Dew Crew