Adding Photos To Logs

Where I told you to look, there are 4 button options. I cant figure out how to post a copy of the page to show you, but here is this, on the right side after you click view log:

Log Options

For "Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking visited An Artistic Mailbox" log:

waymark details

edit log

upload log image

view all logs

Look on the right under the big compass.

Can anyone post a copy of a page and show him?

Having had some separate correspondence on this one with Brentorboxer I'm wondering if the Upload Image to a log feature didn't get turned on when Waymarking was opened up to non Premium Members. It sounded like I was getting more options than they were on the screen.

Maybe a non Premium member can verify that they can upload an image when logging a visit to a waymark.

I just tried to post a picture to a waymark and there is no upload a photo option available before during and after the edit. Its not there.

But its there if you own the waymark. So if someone finds one of my waymarks and they have to post a pict, a requirement by the category owner. I'm going to let the photo slide on by. Because they can't upload to the log. Maybe you can if your a premium member but not for us rank and file cachers.

i added quite a few pics to my holiday display, but it was just after posting. i have had no luck editing anything but the waymark page--you can archive things, not delete. i assume that the category will be the same.

i would have added some to the log--so the log would have some pics too--but it was not open to uploading log pics. therefore i just added them all to the waymark gallery.

see:Loganville HD

there is no category gallery either. so i linked to a large pic, and can't resize it. see:Pic Topic