Tiny Memo Pads For Caches

JeepinJeff

I am working on a cache. The main container is roughly the size of a small peanut butter jar. It's a decent size but apart from post it notes which break apart, I've yet to find any good, small pads to use as a log book. 3"x5" is about the smallest I've found. Something around 2"x3" would be ideal.

Thanks.

Jeff

or you could get real cheap and take the 3x5 log book and cut it to fit. even cheaper yet 8x11.5 paper folded, cut and stapled to fit. cheaper yet - filch your supplies from work :D

I like the cut idea the best. So much so, it's what I've just done.

Now, if I can only find a good place to hide this thing, I'll be set.

Thanks.

Also, pretty much any Depot Max Office store will slice your small notepades to virtually whatever size you want. The result is totally professional.

I brought a 3x5 notepad and an altoids tin to the store and told the clerk I wanted the notepad to fit exactly inside the can. Two-minute job. Then I labeled the front of the pad with a geocache logo and contact information.

Jamie

Also, pretty much any Depot Max Office store will slice your small notepades to virtually whatever size you want. The result is totally professional.

I brought a 3x5 notepad and an altoids tin to the store and told the clerk I wanted the notepad to fit exactly inside the can. Two-minute job. Then I labeled the front of the pad with a geocache logo and contact information.

Jamie

Slick and resourceful. I am impressed, and can throw my utility knife away.