How Much My Hubby Loves Me!

my husband loves me so much that having noticed a white jeep tb placed locally to us he has gone out in the pitch black, cold and wet to retreive it for me! I didn't even ask him to. He must know just how deep my obsession runs! ;)

He should be home with it any time now! ;)

EDIT: to admit that it was in one of our caches so he knew where he was going but it was still dead spooky as it was in the middle of a graveyard!!!

Edited by Andys101 & Miss Redfrock

Mr H must love me too Miss Redfrock!!! The second he saw a white jeep had been put out on Dartmoor this evening, he nearly tripped out the front door to get a head start!!!!

He met up with Bud Lightbeer and their night caching adventure began. A call at 9.35pm to let me know they had just found it was reassuring!!!! Well done boys.. see Mr H about 12 ish!!!!

Mr H must love me too Miss Redfrock!!! The second he saw a white jeep had been put out on Dartmoor this evening, he nearly tripped out the front door to get a head start!!!!

Martyn getting it certainly saves me a trip across the moor, hehe. Depends where he puts it though! :D

Well done Greg and Martyn!

:D:D Thanks Stuey. That was a great little adventure tonight. I can't believe I had only been at these remote caches on Sun and here we (me and Martyn Hancock) were again only this time at night and in minus temperatures. All for a little white jeep...I must be mad. Fantastic trip though. :D Now I wonder where Martyn will drop it next :D Bud

it gets better! Today he gave me my surprise (30th mumble mumble, hmmph, grimace) birthday present (2 weeks early) - my very own baby sat nav system! Just what I need for work and even better when trying to navigate through deepest darkest country side for that elusive cache starting point

he must be after something!

Oh and Alex ... I read your post out to him ..... which received a big frown (he's 6'3 and built like an All Black!!) ..... followed by a deep and hearty laugh (when I finally read out the second part of it) !!

EDIT: when I say baby sat nav I mean an I3 - not something to find babies with - eugh! Just need to listen out for them

Edited by Andys101 & Miss Redfrock
it gets better! Today he gave me my surprise (30th mumble mumble, hmmph, grimace) birthday present (2 weeks early) - my very own baby sat nav system! Just what I need for work and even better when trying to navigate through deepest darkest country side for that elusive cache starting point

he must be after something!

Oh and Alex ... I read your post out to him ..... which received a big frown (he's 6'3 and built like an All Black!!) ..... followed by a deep and hearty laugh (when I finally read out the second part of it) !!

EDIT: when I say baby sat nav I mean an I3 - not something to find babies with - eugh! Just need to listen out for them

smaller than Alex then :cool: