Anyone Fancy A Pint Of Derbyshires Finest?

Well would love to be there but I think I have something else to do on that day?????????????? <_<

Now what was it, change the cat's litter tray, NO, wake the missus up at 06:00 am to make a cup of tea, DON'T THINK SO, must be something really important, nip down to Luton to get FTF on Pharille's Bugs latest, NO CAN'T REMEMBER??? :drama:

Got it, it's my 25th Wedding Anniversary, perhaps I will wake the missus up at 06:00 a.m <_<

Have a good one!!

Cheers

Nick

:anitongue::anibad:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Kerrie, you Essex girl.... thats really funny......

Dont forget your best Boob Tube and white stilletoes to wear in the Pub!

We would join you, but we have to look after someones cats..... while they are away :anitongue:

Have a good time, and are you sure there is no room for a couple of children :P

:laughing::o:P We know there are lots of bed and breakfast accomodations in the area, but off hand we can't give you any links to any.

Maybe a more local cacher can help you out!

Hope you do find somewhere to stay as it would be great to meet up, in the meantime we will have a look and if we come up with anything we'll let you know.

See you all next Saturday, AB&LBxxxxxxxxxxx

I'd like to try to join you. I will need to fly home to the US Sunday out of Manchester at noon. Are there any accomodations in the area?

Hi

Just looking and it looks like the pub we are going to do accommodation, if not I am sure they would recomend somewhere, check out the link below.

http://www.edale-valley.co.uk/nagshead.htm

Hi

Just looking and it looks like the pub we are going to do accommodation, if not I am sure they would recomend somewhere, check out the link below.

http://www.edale-valley.co.uk/nagshead.htm