What Was In Your Cache Today?

Lemon Fresh Dog

Hello there!

I would like to start a thread on what geocoins you have found or placed into a cache today?

I know there are many collectors out there (myself included), and I know that the collectible marketplace eBay now has many coins for sale.....

I am interested in coins found and placed in caches. Feel free to list the cache, feel free not to. I am just interested in those coins that are travelling and having fun (or even ones you traded for via a cache trade)

edited to add:

This is not a thread to complain that you never find any coins in caches -- see the whining thread for that conversation ;)

Edited by Lemon Fresh Dog

Picked up EU coin the other day in GCQ53G with only the plastic sleave . Getting a rugged tag made up for it and sending it back out so that someone will know it is to be kept moving.

Have placed two CA coins in caches that I REALLY enjoyed this last week. Will be placing another this week in a easy to get at one, giving some local a chance to pick ip up.

I found many of the Geocoins I have in caches. I've done a few trades, but in-person, never by mail. No eBay transaction thus far. ;)

Found: Moun10Bike, Pepper, Washington 2004*, Alabama*, Canada*, Oregon 2004, Idaho 2005, Conejo Cachers, CKayaks, California 2004, USA* (* means dropped off)

Trade: Santa Cruz, Oregon 2003

Bought: GOWT, Antique USA 2005, Alaska Silver, Washington 2005, Vacman, MIGO (trackable), EU, California 2005, Germany

Dropped: Washington 2004, Alabama, Canada, USA, CKayaks, GOWT

Found: Moun10Bike, Pepper, Washington 2004*, Alabama*, Canada*, Oregon 2004, Idaho 2005, Conejo Cachers, CKayaks, California 2004, USA* (* means dropped off)

Does this mean that you have "steal" the rest of the coins you have found? Or I might get something wrong here now..

You can interpret my actions as such if you wish, since I'm not in the position to change the perception of how we are thought of across the Atlantic. :lol:

I do have interesting stories on the ones I've "stolen" but it would be unfair to ask you to go through all my log entries, but some of them are pretty easy to research. :P

Does this mean that you have "steal" the rest of the coins you have found? Or I might get something wrong here now..

I think he means that the coins he kept were unactivated and meant to be kept. Most of the ones he kept aren't travelers and aren't trackable.