Is Mrs Blorenge A Mad Axe Murderer?

I would like to know in advance, because I am about to pop over to her house & meet her for the first time! :)

I have 2 T.B's for her & she has offered to indulge me in my favourite passion..tea! B) Of course, her gallery pic may just be a ruse, & she may not be all she seems.

She may well be a middle aged loner wearing a beer stained string vest & eating cold baked beans out of a tin...who's to know?!?

* Whispers* I shall report back later on :)

Seren.

I made it there & back, & am more or less unscathed! <_<

What was most worrying was that she answered the door clutching a large serrated *impliment* in one hand, & a can of baked beans in the other, & cackling "Ahhhh...you must be Seren" (in a Wicked Witch Of The West kind of tone). ;)

But I pacified her with some Travel Bugs that I had brought her, so in return, she plied me with tea & some scrummy cake, so all was then well, or a least on the surface anyway. :D

I met Mogdog, the cat in disguise, who is very chatty indeed, & insisted on the last word, & also Mrs B's daughter who also admits having done a bit of caching (although I dont know for certain if this is true, Mrs B may well have primed her to say that in order for my suspicions not to be aroused). I did not see Mr B, Mrs B sais that he 'was in work', but Im not sure of that, she may well have been using the aforementioned 'impliment' on him, & he could now be residing under their patio, a la Brookside! :D Or he could have been banished to the shed in order to perfect a 'sensuous gravy' for the youkshire puddings...you know what these suburban households are like, you never quite know whats going on behind those closed doors! ;)

However, all things considered, I shall let them off just this once, but shall be keeping a beady eye on them just in case!

Seren.

I made it there & back, & am more or less unscathed! :D

What was most worrying was that she answered the door clutching a large serrated *impliment* in one hand, & a can of baked beans in the other, &  cackling "Ahhhh...you must be Seren" (in a Wicked Witch Of The West kind of tone). <_<

But I pacified her with some Travel Bugs that I had brought her, so in return, she plied me with tea & some scrummy cake, so all was then well, or a least on the surface anyway. :D

He he he he.... ;) I got away with it! Fooled her with the old "normal woman in jeans and T shirt with friendly cat and slices of fruit cake" ploy ;)

......Next time I'll get her with the sledge hammer :D Mrs B

Edited by The Blorenges

Not so sure, Blorenges, or is that Green Slobs or perhaps Boner Legs! Ironing? In or Gin, Meat bubbling Balm Begin but, reddish, Did Hers. I thinks there be a code in there and those harmless words are anagrams for sinister goings on in those Welsh mountains. Pork in or gin in the afternoons, What next! :lol:

Not so sure, Blorenges, or is that Green Slobs or perhaps Boner Legs! Ironing? In or Gin, Meat bubbling  Balm Begin but, reddish, Did Hers. I thinks there be a code in there and those harmless words are anagrams for sinister goings on in those Welsh mountains. Pork in or gin in the afternoons, What next! :o

Oh...Very good! :lol: I like it!....particularly "Green Slobs" :lol: Do you do the cryptic crossword on Saturdays, by any chance? :lol: Mrs B

I just added to this forum as I found the subject heading so different to a lot of the others, complaining about rude logs in caches, getting serious about night caching, dunces signing in TB's etc, I have to ask myself though how does such a heading as " Is Mrs Blorenge a Mad Axe Murderer" stem from? Obviously a local joke! or is it perhaps that we never see Mr D in the forum? as he is under the flag stones. Surely not! Mrs B is just a kind little school worker, I think. I have seen her with a donkey mind you! :ph34r:

how does such a heading as " Is Mrs Blorenge a Mad Axe Murderer" stem from? Obviously a local joke! or is it perhaps that we never see Mr D in the forum? as he is under the flag stones. Surely not! Mrs B is just a kind little school worker, I think. I have seen her with a donkey mind you! :D

Seren seemed to think she could be risking life and limb to come and meet me...Can't think why :lol: ? (See start of thread)

Mr B does come out from under his flag stone to contribute to the Forum from time to time: See "Upgrading from an Etrex" and "Next Solar Eclipse" :ph34r: He's the "technical side" of our geocaching relationship... I just waffle away on the more "chatty" threads.

My relationship with the donkey was all in the cause of Geocaching - honest! :D

Mrs B

how does such a heading as " Is Mrs Blorenge a Mad Axe Murderer" stem from? Obviously a local joke! or is it perhaps that we never see Mr D in the forum? as he is under the flag stones. Surely not! Mrs B is just a kind little school worker, I think. I have seen her with a donkey mind you! :ph34r:

My relationship with the donkey was all in the cause of Geocaching - honest! :lol:

Mrs B

could it be turned into a public perfomance, maybe you have a second career in the spotlight beckoning, a hint just keep the donkey off the nutmeg

I'm saying nothing, but this is getting out of hand. Mr B supposedly enters the forum with 'Next Solar Eclipse' an anagram of either 'Inspector sell axe', presumably Mrs B's axe, or 'Splenetic Oral Sex' (looking up splenetic now are we?) Which one has to ask is this how Seren's nugget of information about pork tasting like humans comes from. The mind boggles, and nothing more will I add for fear of being struck off this theme. :laughing:

looking up splenetic now are we

Save everone the trouble :laughing:

splenetic - adjective

1 bristly, prickly, splenetic, waspish very irritable; "bristly exchanges between the White House and the press"; "he became prickly and spiteful"; "witty and waspish about his colleagues"

2 splenic, splenetic, lienal of or relating to the spleen

Anything I contribute further will only deepen the pit I appear to have dug for myself (or others) to fall into :laughing: I'm going to go away and lie down in a darkened room for a while. Then, to get back into some sort of geocaching reality, I will devote the rest of my weekend to constructing a delightful, happy, playful scenario for the cache we've just been allowed to adopt, namely, Usk For Fun. It needs some serious looking-at and probably a relocation away from a muggle-filled playing field..... Mrs B