Cammo Bags

I've just bought 2 sets from HERE.

They're quite well made but not very big (you won't get an ammo can in one)

I received 1 off 10" x 11" and 2 off 7" x 11" per set

My local Army Surplus shop supplies waterproof 'Bergen' liners in various sizes and at reasonable prices. They're olive green not camo but they serve just as well and you can get them big enough to put an ammo can in if you wish.

..... Or alternatively go to your local fabrics/craft shop and buy a metre of camo ripstop nylon material, a metre of velcro and a reel of green thread. Then go and buy a large box of Cadbury's Roses. Go and find an amenable lady with a sewing machine. Show her your lunchbox. Offer the chocs in return for her covering your box in a personally fitted, made to measure cover. How you go about finding the amenable lady is down to your ingenuity....

(Pharisee) you can get them big enough to put an ammo can in if you wish.

...but why would you?

Anyway, although much better than slug-ridden, grimy and tatty plastic bags, I don't like handling soggy nylon bags either. As I don't think they keep water out, a better option is just using paint and/or tape on the box for camouflage. The outside of the box dries in a short while then, giving less time for damp to reach the inside.

HH