Event Book

can someone tell me what the crack is about the event book?

i did not see it at the carry on camping event, but i presume it goes to caching events and is signed by all the people there is that correct?

anyway where is it now and what are the near future plans for it?

is there any chance we could have it at the durham meet on 17th july?

lots of questions, but i know you lot have the answers lol

mandy

Yes, it's a Travel Bug (TB Page )

Current GOAL: To travel to as many event caches throughout the UK and have all who were present sign it.

It was at the Carry On Camping - 2005 event, so I'd suggest asking the organisers, House of Boo where it's going next.

I suspect it will be going to other events before 17th July, so you might have to contact a number of event organisers until you find the last event before yours, and ask them to send it to you once their event is over.

Edit: According to This List, the last UK event before yours is Burgers, Buns & Chums!! by ANDYBUG&LADYBIRD and The Ollies, so if The Event Book will be there, it might be simpler to contact them first.

Edited by MarcoXono
It was at the Manchester meet in the hands of M1YEO and is apparently on its waty to the hrrogate meet. :o

M1EYO is taking it to the Harrogate meet, and he should also have a Jiffy bag with my name and address on it as it is being posted to me in time for the Land Ahoy! Lundy Event on June 25th. It would have been good to get it to Dreaming Spires in Oxford the very next day, but no-one attending the Lundy Event is attending the Oxford event.

So then, if all goes to plan, I'll have the Event og Book TB on June 26th. I'm quite prepared to post it to anyone else after that.

Burgers, Buns and Chums on July 9th is the next event after Lundy that I could feasibly get the Event Log Book TB to (Oxford is the very next day and no-one is going to both Lundy and Oxford unfortunately).

I've offered it back to Andybug and Ladybird for their next event so we'll see what happens. Of course, this all depends on me getting it during the next week as planned :yikes:

The Durham Cachers Meet (July 17) is the next scheduled one after Burgers, Buns and Chums (July 9).

Then the Tent Event on Dartmoor (I'm going to that one) is the same day as the CITO event with the Flintshire CC rangers (July 23).

I've not seen the Event Book TB yet, but I hope there are lots of pages!

Burt the Cache Event Mad Dragon will be attending Cachers and Flintshire CC Rangers CITO Event with his trusty Geocoin and Logbook :D so send the Event TB to The Tent Event On Dartmoor, that way everyone atending both events gets to log a TB aimed specificaly at Events.

It would be great to see the Event TB at Fast Pub But No Wet Feet so that it could attend the Anglo/Irish event and give the Irish cachers a chance to log it :D, I'll be attending the 2005 Shropshire Camping Cache Bash (visits to Vets are barred for this one :D ) so could take it from there.

Dave :D

Would someone be kind enough to let me have (in private) the TB tag number for the Event Book? I've signed it twice last week (Manchester & Harrogate) but forgot both times to note the number down to log it

Many thanks to Team Maddie. Problem solved.

The plan worked..... I have the Event Book TB in my sweaty palms. I will be posting it off after Lundy to Andybug and Ladybird for the Burgers, Buns and Chums event on July 9th.

Many thanks to M1EYO for looking after it and posting it to me.