Early Morning Attack On Long Island!

Peconic Bay Sailors

:P  :)  :D  :P  :P  :P  :D  ;)

After a lightning two pronged coordinated early morning attack both flags are now in NJ hands!

PBS snagged the NJ Flag and Jerseytrex snagged the NY flag...

GIDYYUP!!!

Do you have more details about this capture the flag game somewhere? I'm interested in starting a game between Denver and Colorado Springs

Try contacting either JMBella or Briansnat... They are the ones who originally organized this... We have only been an interrested party since this week...

Edited by Peconic Bay Sailors
B)  :D  :D  B)  B)  B)  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

After a lightning two pronged coordinated early morning attack both flags are now in NJ hands!

GIDYYUP!!!

Do you have more details about this capture the flag game somewhere? I'm interested in starting a game between Denver and Colorado Springs

Try contacting either JMBella or Briansnat... They are the ones who originally organized this... We have only been an interrested party since this week...

Looks like someone bumped the original thread about the game. I'll have to go read it.

:lol::DB)B)B):ph34r::ph34r::D

GIDYYUP!!!

Team Jerseytrex led the martime assualt while PBS charged over the ridge to victory.

Thanks for the motivation LI cachers.

PS- NJ Devils=Best Metro Area Hockey! B)

B)  B)  B)  :ph34r:  :D  :D  B)  :ph34r:

GIDYYUP!!!

Team Jerseytrex led the martime assualt while PBS charged over the ridge to victory.

Thanks for the motivation LI cachers.

PS- NJ Devils=Best Metro Area Hockey! :lol:

Oh hell no. You did NOT bring up hockey. Of course I'm an Islanders fan but right now no one has the best hockey team. There is no hockey.

Jeez, you guys didn't even grab any other caches while you were here? You're missin out.

We hit about ten caches in the area I just haven't had a chance to log them yet.

But if there was a season we would still rule! B)

Cool, glad you had a chance to grab some other caches.

Devils Suck!

We hit about ten caches in the area I just haven't had a chance to log them yet.

But if there was a season we would still rule! B)

This counts for 3 'Jersey' caches. GC.Com recognizes this and will credit you with only 3 official finds.

Also, you two can beat each others heads over who is the 2nd best hockey team in the tri-state area but I think we can all appreciate the franchise with the utmost class and most prestigious history. All hail the NEW YORK RANGERS! The Devils are moving to Kearney or something, the Fishsticks don't even justify a comment.

Ah Ha! You want to keep the flag away from Long Islanders? Hide it in the Stanley Cup! B)

How many years was it before the Rangers won the Stanley Cup? 50 something? Hardly legendary and certainly NOT a Dynasty. They did have one thing that no one can ever duplicate. They had highest payroll and the worst record. Now THAT'S legendary! :huh:

Hey, can't we all just get along? Let's pick something a little Jersey and Little New York, everyone should check out the Albany River Rats! Hey, at least they are playing.

Don't like that idea? How about one of the coolest team names out there. Lowell Lock Monsters! and they are even on neutral turf.

EDIT: Typo before Team Bam Bam could spout some insults.

Edited by BMSquared
:D  :D  B)  :)  B)  :o  :D  :)

GIDYYUP!!!

I thnk it was Avroair's idea.

:D  :D  B)  :)  :D  :o  :D  :)

GIDYYUP!!!

Yeah, it was.

BTW, thanks... the LI Flag felt right at home here:

c3038660-ac1b-4a66-bbbd-ea401ebcd9a6.jpg

Nice and flat. B)

Edited by JMBella
B)  :)  B)  :D  B)  :o  :D  :)

GIDYYUP!!!

Yeah, it was.

Nice and flat. :D

Excuse my North Jersey ignorance, but... where the heck IS that!!! :D

(BTW I sent an e-mail to Gsax)

Nice and flat. :lol:

There are some pretty nasty caches in the Pine Barrens. Ya sure its nice and flat but wait until you have to do a 1/2 mile swamp hop and thats rated a 3 difficulty. They know their caches down there and whichever caches they put the flag in won't be pretty.

Edited by Jerseytrex
They know there caches down there and whichever caches they put the flag in won't be pretty.

Yeah but WE don't get any points if the flag sits! Game over man, game over! In case you haven't kept up on current events, we just got our a**es kicked! :lol:

That's not what I meant they will keep it moving no problem. Most of these caches are pieces of cake to them. They are used to that type of bumpy/ swampy terrain. I don't think it will be easy for the LI cachers to grab it back. Trust me I have noticed how bad we are getting are butts handed to us. Thats why Mike and I decided to try and do something about that this weekend. Maybe alittle comeback.... :lol:

Wow! NJ now stands proud strutting their stuff... was it only 6 days ago I was recieving e-mails whining about a mercy rule! :D

What goes around, comes around and I am sure that the flags have not made their final change of hands.... Is it Sept 1st yet? :D:D

Mmmmmmmm...

the NY Falg is going deeper and deeper into those dark areas of NJ

that NJ'ers don't even dare to go to...

Unless of course you are a poisionus snake... They love it there!

Anyone from LI have a pet mongoose?

OK...

On a serious note... really...

be careful with your dog in snake areas...

They are the ones most often bitten...

Keep 'em on a short leash...

I have found both copperheads and timber rattlers on my own backyard...

Edited by Peconic Bay Sailors