Geocaching Movies

I have a few on my caching web page, link in that little blue text, below. The one of me setting "I AM NOT A NUMBER..." is a bit of a spoiler, and low res, but quite funny, if I say so myself. The MISSING CACHER one is also a spoiler, but entertaining. Anyway, have a look and help yourself. Any chance of labelling the spoilers on the DVD as such? Maybe do a VCD version as a swap or sig item too?

SP

I was told it would be ok to upload the file by email, but was also asked to wait for the official letter saying I could. That was 2 months ago...

I'll let the forum know when I bet bored of waiting and just upload it (with BBC copyright notice) some time soon.

SP

It might be a good idea to ask anyone whose video you want to include before doing so. I've had one request for my video already, and I was more than happy to say yes. However, if I found this on a DVD in a cache, I'd be a little grumpy.

So, I guess asking permission first would be a good idea.

Cheers,

Stu

Go on, use the video if you like (not for profit, obviously), but do make sure you ask others...

Thanks Stu, I would always ask permission first (hence this thread). I do work in the media arena, so I'm fully aware of how people can get funny about the littlest things!

Could you send me the link to your movie please. I may have missed the link somewhere.

Thanks

Richard

I've uploaded the two dodgy-quality video clips from Countryfile to my web site:

Countryfile.mpg: 41.7Mb / 266 seconds.

Countryfile.wmv: 3.2Mb / 266 seconds.

Jumbo, you're free to use these on your VCD/DVD, but please leave the copyright info in place. I HAVE received the ok to upload these to my site from the BBC in an email, but I'm not sure where we stand on DVD. The quality has been kept low to avoid any issues - hopefully!

SP