Uploading maps to Legend

notec

What exactly does it mean???? I tried to put some on my Legend from Mapsource but It doesnt look any different. I even made sure that they were checked. The roads I see on my laptop dont show on the GPS.I would really appreciate any help from fellow Legend owners.

If it doesn't hurt your not doing it right

Wildgoose: Just before Mapsource sends maps to a GPSr it sends a command that clears ALL non-factory maps from memory. If you want to remove just one map from the unit it deletes them all, then it resends all the maps you didn't want to delete. At least that was the way it did it when I was figuring out the map transfer protocol for a project I am working on, it may be different now but I doubt it.

FarSideX

Took tupperware container - Left nothing.

quote:
Originally posted by Wildgoose:

I have a related question. After a map is loaded into the Legend, can it be deleted later?

Maps will first be deleted before new maps are uploaded. The memory used is only for maps. You're not using up memory that could be used elsewhere by having maps loaded.

3608_2800.gif

"Don't mess with a geocacher. We know all the best places to hide a body."