Smile

:D On all Loge there are smlies ( well at least Most) So i was thinking how many smlies have you seen on a single log 10, 20, 100, more. This can be on the forms but i would like it to be more on cache pages and please if you can put the name of the cache.

:PB):D:(:D:PB):P:D:P;):unsure:B):D:huh::huh::huh::)

Alright, now you are posting just to post.... 

No The I have seen a lot of smlies on one log i think that the most I have seen is about 10 or so and i was wondering if there is any with more.

isn't this kinda off topic it doesn't have anything to do with geocaching

There seems to be lots of new moderators lately ;)

The smiley is central to geocaching, or at least the online community part of it. We record our adventures in the online logs as either "smileys" (found it) or "frownies" (DNF). We use emoticons in the logs and the forums to convey our meaning better, since the speaker's tone doesn't come across as well in writing. This topic is about the use of smilies for that purpose. Along the way, we've been treated with links to some caches with a smiley-related theme, and that is cool too.

A review of Shoobie & the Sand Crabs' 27 logs from their two-year geocaching career discloses a grand total of seven smilies. Six of them were ;) and one of them was a :ph34r: . There are no smilies, however, contained within the cache description for their one hidden cache. :)

Some people might find all of this to be quite fascinating. If you are one of them, please enjoy posting in this thread until you're having so much fun that we'd need to write a new forum guideline.

Alright, now you are posting just to post.... 

No The I have seen a lot of smlies on one log i think that the most I have seen is about 10 or so and i was wondering if there is any with more.

isn't this kinda off topic it doesn't have anything to do with geocaching

There seems to be lots of new moderators lately ;)

The smiley is central to geocaching, or at least the online community part of it. We record our adventures in the online logs as either "smileys" (found it) or "frownies" (DNF). We use emoticons in the logs and the forums to convey our meaning better, since the speaker's tone doesn't come across as well in writing. This topic is about the use of smilies for that purpose. Along the way, we've been treated with links to some caches with a smiley-related theme, and that is cool too.

A review of Shoobie & the Sand Crabs' 27 logs from their two-year geocaching career discloses a grand total of seven smilies. Six of them were ;) and one of them was a :ph34r: . There are no smilies, however, contained within the cache description for their one hidden cache. :)

Some people might find all of this to be quite fascinating. If you are one of them, please enjoy posting in this thread until you're having so much fun that we'd need to write a new forum guideline.

B)