Don't Know If This Is Allowed

Sinster

Please don't let my signature items languish in a cache! What if it gets muggled or wet? Please take it. Please trade nicely. And please help me to find the time to make more :o

planetfaces.jpg

gpsbeads.jpg

egg2.jpg

no two of my signature items are exactly alike, are they still signature items?

What about tagging travel bugs. Is that officially graffiti or is it emblematic of their experiences?

I think that it is like getting drunkin a strange town and waking up with a new tattoo.

Would any of you be pissed or excited if your travel bug came back with some color?

I'd ask the owner if its OK before I altered his TB. Sometimes they send items of sentimental value out attached to TBs. Not a smart thing to do, but its done.

Please don't let my signature items languish in a cache! What if it gets muggled or wet? Please take it. Please trade nicely. And please help me to find the time to make more :ph34r:

planetfaces.jpg

gpsbeads.jpg

egg2.jpg

no two of my signature items are exactly alike, are they still signature items?

The miniature GPS in your 2nd photo are very cool, I would certainly be picking them up if I saw them. Excellent work! Even if I do use a magellan :D