It's A Sad Day

Dr123d

Sorry you have to live in the Denver metro area to understand. They do (did) a great job on some very will cammoed hides that had a lot of thought put into them.

Someone didn't like it and desided to muggle all their caches. While leaving others in the area alone. :huh::huh:

As a huge fan of Mom and Pop hides, I was sad/angry that some mentally/emotionally deficient person(s) did this. However, to those who hunted Mom and Pop hides, at least their hides took us to new levels in geocaching. Hunting their caches was not about numbers or smilie faces. It was about quality. I think we all have funny stories about puzzlement, frustration and finally the elation of victory about their hides. I spent about 6 hours hunting for "Just Because" only to finally find it by accident. "Just Retired" showed me that a cache can be funny. However, my personal favorite was "The Plunge" .

I still believe in good and evil. To create is good (Mom and POP), to distroy is evil ( the mugglers).

Thanks Mom and Pop. You expanded the possibilities of geocaching for me as well as many others.