Game Rules??

OccidentalErrant

I have been reading some of the posts that mention game rules and have excerpts from them... so I went looking on GC.com for them.. I want to place my first cache and did read the FAQ page.. But I can't seem to find where the actual rules of the game are written. Are they on another site? Doesn't do me any good to play the game if I don't know the rules. :mad:

Hi Renegade Knight..

I like it better too.... but, that is an avatar called Faust Avatar. Faust, as you know, sold his sole to the devil for knowledge.. I haven't arrived at that crossroads yet.. lol..

I still have that icon.. and may use it some time later.. Right now, I am trying a few different ones.. attempting to define my true personality, which is what an avatar is supposed to do. I have been looking around the web for some unique ones.. I just discovered how to get the several that I had on the edit page deleted so I wouldn't take up a whole screenful of on the monitor.. :mad:

Thanks for the info..

From the FAQ on the main GC.com page:

What are the rules in Geocaching?

Geocaching is a relatively new phenomenon. Therefore, the rules are very simple:

1. Take something from the cache

2. Leave something in the cache

3. Write about it in the logbook

Where you place a cache is up to you.

Not everyone follows these rules.

You may also want to check out the Geocachers' Creed