Most Watched Caches

Team J&J

I've seen caches without about 100 people watching them. Mostly, these are tough puzzles or one that hasn't been found in a long long time. So, I've been wondering...what are the most watched caches and why are they the most watched?

Also, post the number of people watching when you post the cache. It will be interesting to see how much the number of watchers jump as a result of this post.

Tube Torcher-170 watchers. A tough but findable 5/5 adventure you will never forget! :)

Homeless Bathtub-61 watchers. Another adventure that always has interesting logs, but is one you might try to forget! :D (it's a MOC so that keeps the numbers down a bit)

Quantum Leap-126 watchers. Another 5/5 adventure. I haven't found this one, YET, so I cannot make any editorial comments, but the logs are certainly fun to read. :D

Edited by wimseyguy
Tube Torcher-170 watchers. A tough but findable 5/5 adventure you will never forget! :)

Homeless Bathtub-61 watchers. Another adventure that always has interesting logs, but is one you might try to forget! :D (it's a MOC so that keeps the numbers down a bit)

Quantum Leap-126 watchers. Another 5/5 adventure. I haven't found this one, YET, so I cannot make any editorial comments, but the logs are certainly fun to read. :D

Jeez. I'm watching two of the three! Can't watch the third as I'm not a member.

3 Steps Around The World is at 93.. it's a locationless, but one of my favorite caches.

And I bet that all/most of those who have found Tube Torcher are on the watchlist. It is always great to read how others have enjoyed this incredibly well set-up cache! And though it may not be the toughest 5/5 cache out there it is an awesome experience! Go and do it!!

143 people are watching Joefrog's Dash for Cache Locationless. The goals change and are shortlived, so if you're not watching, you'll miss them.

Dash for Cache!

119 people are watching The Scavenger Hunt Cache by TVN, another locationless with changing goals, its goal changes each time it's found. The new goal set by the finder.

The Scavenger Hunt Cache

Edited by Isonzo Karst