Sig Items...let's See Some Pics.

tnfishdaddy

Finally broke down and scanned my signature items. I have already contacted a few of you and the packages are on the way. For any one that is interested in trading signature items I have placed exactly what you see in the image into a padded envelope and I am ready to trade for your signature items. For the record that is 1 button, 5 poker chips ( 11.5 grams, the real ones), and 2 laminated cards. Any takers? Feel free to PM me through the site here or email me through the address in my profile

a692a929-a4c5-4613-aba1-28841b1b7cb9.jpg

Damenace

Hello........

Since 2004, Alaskan Brewing Company has sent me items to put in cache. Really neat items. They just sent me Alaskan Amber mini flashlights. When you shine them on something, there is their logo as a shawdow! Kinda neat....but the other ABC packs I put our are nice also---Coasters, tap stickers, ABC fishing hooks, magnets and more!!

I am putting one in each state until I run out. So far KY,TN, AL and FL have been place........

Get'em while their hot!!

Edited by Wooly

Hello........

Since 2004, Alaskan Brewing Company has sent me items to put in cache. Really neat items. They just sent me Alaskan Amber mini flashlights. When you shine them on something, there is their logo as a shawdow! Kinda neat....but the other ABC packs I put our are nice also---Coasters, tap stickers, ABC fishing hooks, magnets and more!!

I am putting one in each state until I run out. So far KY,TN, AL and FL have been place........

Get'em while their hot!!

Alaskan Amber is my favorite. I have an ABC hat from way back when...

Hello........

Get'em while their hot!!

I just found one of your Magnets! and it's cool on another level for me. My son's in the Coast Guard stationed at Kodiak Air Station and I just happened to be wearing one of his USCG hats when I found it.