Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

Awww....I almost feel honored to have so many members of our crew involved in this little game.... <_<

HOWEVER...I'm starting to get a little worried about what other pics of our crew might pop up on here! :huh:

Oh well....and maybe one of these days I'll manage to get on here to answer one. :blink:

Good to see so many of you today! And Amber, what can I say....except it's gonna be an interesting day Saturday! :huh::(:blink:

Heather of Wolverine Warriors

78333ac6-7b1f-45c1-8fc8-150ad3d2ff32.jpg

Who and where??

Well I never found this cache, but the husband did, and I've seen plenty of pictures of it! And I recognized Rupert2 right away....so with a little research I came up with....

Car54, Rupert2, WilliamsFamGC, 4DamFam, Los Xile & Joypa Mission 12:Blind Canal...the Chicago Ape Cache

you win

your turn.

Okay...

Name the cache

the cachers...

and Bonus: The event that the picture was taken at...

8b9252e6-fc83-451d-8e2b-33b6f2b2f405.jpg

there's some seriously shady characters lurking in the back of this one...

Well, let's see....there's me, CYBret, Elwood, sunkat, ravenhwk, inbutterly, superstutz and AreWeThereYet?Yes!

It's at the FIG Cache, at the 2nd Annual Pokagon Cacher's Campout.

They were ready to kill me...cuz THEY weren't looking in the right place!

Edited by The Herd

Okay...

Name the cache

the cachers...

and Bonus: The event that the picture was taken at...

8b9252e6-fc83-451d-8e2b-33b6f2b2f405.jpg

there's some seriously shady characters lurking in the back of this one...

Well, let's see....there's me, CYBret, Elwood, sunkat, ravenhwk, inbutterly, superstutz and AreWeThereYet?Yes!

It's at the FIG Cache, at the 2nd Annual Pokagon Cacher's Campout.

They were ready to kill me...cuz THEY weren't looking in the right place!

Did we by chance hear that story on Saturday???

I should correct that it was AreWeThereYet?Yes, not AreWeThereYet?.

1e38d878-888d-449d-8cbd-b6947959cf06.jpg

I believe we have four caching accounts pictured here. :laughing:

What cache?

Your Boat Or Ours?........with Bobalu, 1MarkyMark1, Earthdog Patrick which means LeadDog is in there somewhere as well

It looks like Leaddog is steering that ship, how many talents does that man have? ;)

1e38d878-888d-449d-8cbd-b6947959cf06.jpg

What cache?

Your Boat Or Ours?........with Bobalu, 1MarkyMark1, Earthdog Patrick which means LeadDog is in there somewhere as well

That's right, your turn.

What cache?

It looks like Leaddog is steering that ship, how many talents does that man have? ;)

Leave it to Mark to paddle with a hiking stick! Or is that just a really big cigar?

Edited by The Herd

That would be it. Though, I don't know HOW anyone could be that happy about hiking those dunes. I seem to recall me taking a nap on the side of one while I sent everyone else in after a nearby cache. I don't know what's worse...hiking in snow or hiking in sand!

Also, cool little side note...that was the ONLY team to find ALL of the Fall Into Geocaching caches! That's hard core!

5e8242f4-29fd-407b-9593-e6adb9131b8b.jpg

What cacher, what cache?

That would be the wonderful and never give up Karen of Oldtimers at Fall Into Geocaching: Indiana Dunes State Park cache. She is truely a fine person and one heck of a hiker.

WOW That's quite and introduction!! She's a pretty good cook too. :)

MMMMM..... Cooking! Now I have to go eat.

Ohh.. Do we have to hide the condiments at Pizza Hut this Saturday?? I would hate for someone to get hit with flying Rep Peppers :D

Ohh.. Do we have to hide the condiments at Pizza Hut this Saturday?? I would hate for someone to get hit with flying Rep Peppers :)

Aww that's so sweet that you noticed, or that your watchlist noticed, that we were coming. :D Now I can't speak for The Herd! And we BOTH know who has condiment issues in this group. :D Now little Ali Kat is getting rather sneaky in her increasing age and mobility, but she's far from malicious yet! :D I'll do my best to control them both, but I can't promise anything.... :D

Ohh.. Do we have to hide the condiments at Pizza Hut this Saturday?? I would hate for someone to get hit with flying Rep Peppers :D

Aww that's so sweet that you noticed, or that your watchlist noticed, that we were coming. :) Now I can't speak for The Herd! And we BOTH know who has condiment issues in this group. :D Now little Ali Kat is getting rather sneaky in her increasing age and mobility, but she's far from malicious yet! :D I'll do my best to control them both, but I can't promise anything.... :)

I've never looked for butter at Pizza Hut, but I do have the 4 extra ones I took from Fire Mountain the other day...just in case.

And for the life of me...I can't ever remember hearing of something called Rep Peppers...I shall have to google that! :D

And for the life of me...I can't ever remember hearing of something called Rep Peppers...I shall have to google that! :)

Don't bother, Rep Peppers are pepper flakes that are 10x's hotter then regular RED peppers. They are kept behind the counter and are only given out to persons that sign a wavier.

Good luck to you Brett!! I think you will need it on Saturday :D

If you two happen to be going through Monticello on your way to Lafayette, please don't stop :) We don't like trouble in this quiet little town :D

First things first you guys need to get first shift jobs, so I'm not CONTINUOUSLY trying to play catch up! And for Bret, that means you need to work, AT ALL!! :)

Don't bother, Rep Peppers are pepper flakes that are 10x's hotter then regular RED peppers. They are kept behind the counter and are only given out to persons that sign a wavier.

Second that sounds like a load in one of Ali Kat's diapers! :D I didn't realize that you took a creative writing course at PU :D

He'll love EVERY second of it! And you're just jealous that you can't come along :)

If you two happen to be going through Monticello on your way to Lafayette, please don't stop ;) We don't like trouble in this quiet little town B)

And FINALLY, I was gonna bring you a BIG bag of Twizzlers for the ones I ate at Brown County KISSEYFER! And then you say something like THAT! Hurt my feelings like that....sniffff. Why don't you just send Val to the party, you can just stay home...besides...by the time we get there, Bret will probably be a ruined man and our attention might turn in your direction... :D:D:D

First things first you guys need to get first shift jobs, so I'm not CONTINUOUSLY trying to play catch up! And for Bret, that means you need to work, AT ALL!! :)

Second that sounds like a load in one of Ali Kat's diapers! :D I didn't realize that you took a creative writing course at PU :D

Good luck to you Brett!! I think you will need it on Saturday B)

He'll love EVERY second of it! And you're just jealous that you can't come along :)

If you two happen to be going through Monticello on your way to Lafayette, please don't stop :D We don't like trouble in this quiet little town :D

And FINALLY, I was gonna bring you a BIG bag of Twizzlers for the ones I ate at Brown County KISSEYFER! And then you say something like THAT! Hurt my feelings like that....sniffff. Why don't you just send Val to the party, you can just stay home...besides...by the time we get there, Bret will probably be a ruined man and our attention might turn in your direction... :P:D:D

#1 Working on gettting to dayshift, just another month or so..... :)

#2 If it is written on the internet it must be true :D

#3 And we will speak highly of him for putting up with you two for the day- Jealous? :D

#4 OHHHHH.... :D Twizzlers!! ;) Why didn't you say so? You know they are the Offical Snack of Geocaching In Indiana!! Ok, you can stop and drop off my Twizzlers. Just send Amber in with them :D

First things first you guys need to get first shift jobs, so I'm not CONTINUOUSLY trying to play catch up! And for Bret, that means you need to work, AT ALL!! :D

Second that sounds like a load in one of Ali Kat's diapers! :D I didn't realize that you took a creative writing course at PU :)

If you two happen to be going through Monticello on your way to Lafayette, please don't stop :D We don't like trouble in this quiet little town <_<

And FINALLY, I was gonna bring you a BIG bag of Twizzlers for the ones I ate at Brown County KISSEYFER! And then you say something like THAT! Hurt my feelings like that....sniffff. Why don't you just send Val to the party, you can just stay home...besides...by the time we get there, Bret will probably be a ruined man and our attention might turn in your direction... :D:D:D

#1 Working on gettting to dayshift, just another month or so..... :)

#2 If it is written on the internet it must be true :D

#3 And we will speak highly of him for putting up with you two for the day- Jealous? :D

#4 OHHHHH.... :D Twizzlers!! :D Why didn't you say so? You know they are the Offical Snack of Geocaching In Indiana!! Ok, you can stop and drop off my Twizzlers. Just send Amber in with them :)

Amber throws food.

And for the life of me...I can't ever remember hearing of something called Rep Peppers...I shall have to google that! <_<

If you two happen to be going through Monticello on your way to Lafayette, please don't stop :D We don't like trouble in this quiet little town :D

Monticello? Hey guys...isn't that the place you had me pick up all that silly string for??? :D

Edited by The Herd

Bingo! Your turn! :P:D:P:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Can I wait until Saturday night? I might have some better pictures by then. :P

Let's seeeeeeeeeeeee........

Bret

What could you possibly mean by that Bret? Perhaps the ever growing crew that is headed to Lafayette tomorrow....I think we're up to 7 cachers now....I never would have guessed....so what's everybody doing Sunday?!? :laughing:

Hi. Just posting a note that RPW and I have been planting a few new caches in the vicinity of Saturday's Greater Lafayette Pizza Gathering - The Return. For those who are into collecting counties, one of mine is in nearby Benton County, where there has been only one cache before (now archived). Hopefully they'll be approved in time for tomorrow's pocket queries. If not, we'll have the information available via other means.

9d29e40e-6d96-4299-994c-49a39e1d6abb.jpg

:):huh::)

Name that cacher , caption the picture , and where is she ?

Cacher is Awsome Ev, on the way back from Patrick's Waterfall #3: Miniature Waterfall

Caption: Do my little turn on the catwalk. Yeah on the catwalk! I shake my little touche on the catwalk.

Here's the victim's FTF log:

September 11, 2004 by Awsome Ev (605 found)

Well First off. YEAHHHHHHHHH MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so totally rock. *does First Finders dance* (carefully)

Now on to the important stuff.

It was a wonderful day in the world of Ev until........

You all know. Star 'ma' of Team Tigger Int'l and I went caching. Well the whole purpose was to come and get Patricks waterfall caches. Well the day started out easily enough. and then we went to a few more caches and decided to round out the day with this one. And let me tell you. This was a duesy and worth all of the stars possibly could use some more. Well for the way we went anyways. Have you ever wondered what it is like to fall off a waterfall on to your buht? Well I don't, at least not anymore. The peoples Exhibit 'a' will show you all about that. Also did you know that the Lions and Tigers and Bears were out this time of year? Ya wanna know what you look like when you come out. Well that will be the peoples exhibits 'b' and 'c'. Star was brawled by the lions but being the animal charmer that she is she didn't come out of the woods to badly brawled. Me on the other hand Man. Out of no where,, POOF!!!!! LIONS TIGER BEARS SNAKES DEER SQUIRRELS RABBITS CHIPMUNKS all of them they ganged up on me. and I was so upset at Ma that she and the lions just sat back and laughed at me. but then she came to save be. The peoples exhibit 'a' shows a good ammount of evidence that Star tackled Ev and threw her down the ravine and into the water making it look like Ev dookied in her pants. However in Stars defence she did help me get the animals off. So After falling down the ravine and getting pused off the waterfall and falling up the ravine, only Ev has that talent, and getting brawled by the animals we survived this horrific event.

This concludes the peoples defence and hope that you will find the accused guilty of to much love for her daughter

Awsome Ev-

the amish geocacher

BTW- TNLN- should have though after all that traumaic torture.

:huh::):)