Travel Bug

CompuCash

OK - I have a watch on my first Jeep bug, which I guess I am going to cancel. But what I am wodering is why this situation is happening.

The same person is putting this TB into a cache and out again the same day. I get log entries from the watch that shows this TB into and out of several caches in the same day by the same person. I don't understand this action.

So, my question is, why would this person do this?

B):o

So, my question is, why would this person do this?

B):o

There could be a couple of different reasons:

1 - the person is treating it like their own personal TB and using it to track all of the caches they've done.

2 - the person is trying to rack up as many different placements and miles as they can on the TB.

Zack

I did that a bit with a non-Jeep TB this week that I had with me. I bounced it in one cache that I visitied even though I planned on (and did) leave it in another. I thought it just made it's trip more interesting and made "official" it's meeting the TB I picked up in that cache. (Which I bounced in the cache i dropped the first one off.) Good thing three TB's weren't involved or I might have to draw a diagram! :rolleyes::laughing:

I would think doing it in tons of caches might be pushing it a little bit, but for only a day or two, no harm done. We all get our kicks differently.