Mark "the Cat" Children In Need Event - Official

The event cache for the Mark "the Cat" Children in Need event is posted here..

All but the finer details are on the cache page.

As I promised you, we have a venue that is within walking distance of the station (hourly trains from the wet and dismal side of the Pennines), as much real ale as you can drink and excellent pie and peas (Yorkshire style) and more.

Less than 10 minutes from eother the M1 (J40) or M62 (J28).

There will be caches available that even Seasider and Rutson haven't done, and a travel bug race with prizes.

Come along from 12 to 3 and let's raise a few bob for old Pudsey Bear.

Is it Saturday or Sunday? The original thread said November 20th which is a Saturday the cache page says November 21st.

Please clarify, I dont want to turn up on the wrong day. Then again I could show up both days.

EDIT: Should have read the whole cache page, It is Sunday What a stupid boy!!!

Edited by adrianjohn

Still not sure if we will be able to make it on the day. But here is our donation to the Raffle.

It is one of Joan's handmade "Pennijar Bears" made from top quality mohair, and all hand sewn the eyes are stitched in place and he is traditionally jointed.

cb41eff2-df18-49f8-abef-0fc47a609553.jpg

This is a collectors bear and is not suitable for children under 14 years to play with.

As our good friend Dave (Mancunian Pyrocacher) is coming along to the Happisburgh cheque presentation we will hand our bear over to him. So we are sure Mr. Bear arrives in time for the raffle. We have spoken to Dave and he will be pleased to hand Mr. Bear over for us

Joan

Still not sure if we will be able to make it on the day. But here is our donation to the Raffle.

It is one of Joan's handmade "Pennijar Bears" made from top quality mohair, and all hand sewn the eyes are stitched in place and he is traditionally jointed.

This is a collectors bear and is not suitable for children under 14 years to play with.

As our good friend Dave (Mancunian Pyrocacher) is coming along to the Happisburgh cheque presentation we will hand our bear over to him. So we are sure Mr. Bear arrives in time for the raffle. We have spoken to Dave and he will be pleased to hand Mr. Bear over for us

Joan

Excellent. Thanks very much Joan.

I've had a nice Moose from Woodsmoke too, that I'm sure will have my friend Moosiegirl in Austin buying raffle tickets.

A.

It's my pleasure :(! Also attending the event, will be the UKs largest TB (kindly sponsored by Team Mistrelcat :anicute:) at 3ftx3ft. I'm currently adding the tag and sponsors name and will activate it tommorow. Its first outing will be Cave Troll & Joans RNLI event, anyone wishing to volunter to take it all or part of the way to the CIN event (as to log the bug you have to help it on it's travels to a event :rolleyes:)?

Dave :D

Still not sure if we will be able to make it on the day.  But here is our donation to the Raffle.

As our good friend Dave (Mancunian Pyrocacher) is coming along to the Happisburgh cheque presentation we will hand our bear over to him. So we are sure Mr. Bear arrives in time for the raffle.  We have spoken to Dave and he will be pleased to hand Mr. Bear over for us

Joan

Excellent. Thanks very much Joan.

I've had a nice Moose from Woodsmoke too, that I'm sure will have my friend Moosiegirl in Austin buying raffle tickets.

A.

It's a 'Reindeer'!!!!!!!!!!

WoodSmoke

Edited by Wood Smoke
Also attending the event, will be the UKs largest TB (kindly sponsored by Team Mistrelcat :rolleyes:) at 3ftx3ft. I'm currently adding the tag and sponsors name and will activate it tommorow. Its first outing will be Cave Troll & Joans RNLI event, anyone wishing to volunter to take it all or part of the way to the CIN event (as to log the bug you have to help it on it's travels to a event :anicute:)?

We'll volunteer for that if you like Dave.

T

Yeeppeeee :( !!!! its finally starting its mission :rolleyes: , the tag has been activated, I'm about to start its journey from one of my caches to give it a starting point, and then log it into the event.

We'll volunteer for that if you like Dave.

Pengy & Tigger that would be great!

Can we carry the TB Board from your vehicle into The Hill House. Pleeeeeaaase

Mark and Joan I recon that there should be 5 chances to log the TB from when I reach the Lifeboat Station :D that's if you want the board on display when the cheque is handed over (from my car to RNLI station, to a car, someone's car, to the restaurant, to Pengy & Tiggers car) before it starts its journey to the C-I-N event.

Dave :anicute:

I hear tell the amount raised will be substantial!

A very big Thankyou and Well Done to Team Slytherin (Alex and Kim) for arranging the "bit if a do", and to all you great people for donating to a worthy cause in Mark's memory.

Thanks!

Eckington

After the mail arrives tomorrow, I will bank the money and announce the total.

As you say, the amount is substantial. Even I was surprised when we cashed up on Sunday afternoon.

Alex.