I'm Going Caching In 5 States

...about every cache I visit. I bet if I look hard enough, I can find something nasty to say in every log I write. I intend to shatter dreams of innocent geocachers all along the way.

Just wait until I visit your cache (in Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, Virginia, and even my home state, Indiana). Watch for my logs! (And don't even try to ruin my good time!) :P:P:P:D:P

Whaddamatter with my favorite (my first) cache? Don't you cross me, Elf, or I'll come looking for one of yours.

Forget it. I don't have time for this, I'm leaving in 20 minutes to begin my nasty-log-writing spree. BTW, I have a very sharp pencil! :P:P

Too bad the poor newbie who just called me at home didnt know you are being sarcastic and playing a joke. They were rather upset.

Seems like this belongs in the OT section, but that is a personal opinion.

...about every cache I visit.  I bet if I look hard enough, I can find something nasty to say in every log I write.  I intend to shatter dreams of innocent geocachers all along the way.

I'm not worried, you probably wouldn't even be able to find any of my caches. But feel free to log your DNFs! :blink:

You really need to check out my new cache (be FTF if you like; no one's found it yet.)

Cataract Falls Towering Pines

That place is so stunningly beautiful, so serene and powerful that those rough edges you are displaying will all be smoothed out. Do this one first, and you will be so blissed out, you won't have the heart to tear down all those other poor unsuspecting cachers you are targeting in your vitriolic search.

That's a promise from me to you. :blink: